Work vs. Day off

YOONGI'S P.O.V:

"Hyung. There's a lot of cool stuff in here." Jimin stated as he tails behind me. I nodded in response as I examine the shirts on the shelf. The stuff this store sells are uni-sex. Which is kinda cool. "Maybe I'll be buying not just a hat." Jimin chuckled.

I smirked at what he said and thought.. I think I want to buy a hat too.

So I start looking for the hat section when I saw Taehyung looking at his reflection on the mirror on the top of the shelf, fixing his hair. I started to walk towards him when he faced the other side and talks to a.. girl.

I stopped myself and pretend to look at the shelf beside me as I examine the two talking. I think Taehyung is asking about the hat he's wearing. I can see the girl chuckled at him. Welp.. she cute. And her style.. I like it. Chic. But how can they talk so casually? Doesn't she know who she's talking to??

"See-j-ah!!!" I turned my attention to the girl in the entrance of the store. I heard her because the aisle is near the entrance. I think she's waving at someone. I turned back my attention to Taehyung and the girl when she bowed down slightly to him and leaves heading to the girl at the entrance. Hmm. Must be her friend. I set my eyes back at Taehyung and he's just standing there like a frozen fish.

"What's Tae doing?"

I looked beside me and see Jungkook with a puzzled expression. I shrugged as a response.

"Come on hyung. Manager Sejin is calling us. Time to get back at the studio." He said walking away. Aiight. Imma call Tae. I approached him and holds his shoulder. He looked at me.

"She's cute isn't she?" He asked me smiling. I stared at him suprised. "C'mooon. I can feel you were watching us talk hyung." He chuckled giving me his box grin.

*Slap* I hit the back of his neck lightly earning a whine from him before walking past him heading to the exit.

"Yah..!" He yelled rubbing the pain off as he follow behind. "Can't you just agree hyung? Why smack me?" He pouted.

"Yeah. Whatever." I said as we head back to the rest of the members. 'See-j, huh? That's a cool name for a girl.'

My thoughts got interrupted by the beep from my phone. I checked the screen and groaned. Ugh.. the alien article again..

SAE-JUN'S P.O.V:

I came running to Sue at the entrance after the mini talk from a guy earlier. Well.. I think he's cute. He's tall.. and.. cheeky? I dunno.. I can't even see his face cause of the mask. We walked out of the store when Sue's phone beeped.

"Ugh!! I keep getting this alien notif alert crap since morning.." she whined looking at the screen deleting the notification.

"Turn off your notifications and ignore it. That's what I did before I left the house." I said walking side by side with her. She just groaned and keeps her phone.

"So.. See-j, where do you wanna go next?" I hummed at here and checked my watch.

'3:16..' I thought to myself.

"Well.. I think I should be going now. I have take the 1st bus to work. I have a shift remeeeembeeer?" I told her as she puts her arms around mine.

"Aww no fun. I was just going to suggest that we go to the arcade." She pouted.

"Heyy. Don't you have work today??" I asked her. Sue has 2 part time jobs. A swimming teacher and an assistant to an owner of a boutique near our residence. Yes. She's a swimmer. We both are. We joined contests when we were just in highschool and when we were in college, we swim for fun.

"Nah. No one is scheduled for swimming lessons today. And my boss has a trainee today at the boutique soooo. Its my day off!" She giggled.

"Good for you. Now.." I said as I untangled our arms. "If I were you, I'll be going to a spa or the bath house to relax." She pouted.

"Do you really have to goooo???? Im going to be bored without you.." she pouted even harder. I chuckled.

"Um.. yeah? So I better be going. Besides. You're going to meet me later at work riight??" I asked her raising an eyebrow.

"Oh yeah!! You're right." She thought for a second. "Fiiiine. Get going. I'll just text you when were on our way." She turned her back against me and huffed. Aiiish this kid.

I hugged her from behind saying my good byes and rushed to the nearest bus stop.

Huh... Another day at work. Another day seeing malicious old twags at work. I really need to find another job so I could leave that place.

Not for long, a bus stopped in front of me. I rode it and beeped my card through the scanner sat on the left side beside the window.

(Time skipped) 10:20pm

"I'll see you tomorrow Chae!" I said before leaving my friend at work in the locker room. Whoooo. Atlast.. I finally get to go home. I took a cab just outside the bar because buses at this time is freaking full of people. I told the driver my address and put on my earphones as we drived through the "almost-asleep" city.

(Time skipped) 10:57pm

I payed the driver as I walk out of the cab. I walk towards the gate of my home and opened it.

Once I got on the main door to unlock it, I can already hear barks on the other side. I opened the door gets attacked by three angels.

"Hey boyyys. Awww. Sorry im late. The bar is really busy today. I have to stay longer at work." I said to them as I pat their heads. I new they were hungry when I hung my coat on the rack by the door and they raced towards the kitchen. I chuckled at their actions. "Alright.. alright.. I'll feed you now." I said following my angels to the kitchen.

(Time skipped) 11:34 pm

I cleaned up the dining and kitchen before heading upstairs to my room. All 5 of my pets decided to sleep with me tonight by following me up to my room.

After doing my usual night routine, I went to bed to my vanity desk to charge my phone.

'Ugh..' I groaned as I opened my phone an puts on my notifications. Wow. I was bombarded with the alien alert.

I turned off my phone and puts it to my desk. I reached for my alarm clock to set it at the same time. I opened my lampshade before closing the main lights in my room. I pat my bed for my pets to lie down with me and unfortunately and expectedly, only Hiro jumps up to my bed together with Denver. Hiro lied down at the edge of the bed, while Denver cuddles with me.

"Good night angels" I hummed as I drifted to sleep.