Bracelet

NAMJOON'S P.O.V:

AISH. Why did I even said yes to these guys. The bar? Really?

"Aigooo. Don't worry about it hyung! Even Yoongi-hyung wants to go" Jungkook said while putting his hand on my shoulders.

"Shut it kid. You're lucky I just finished my shower when you dragged me here." Yoongi-hyung spatted as he puts his head back at the car seat.

"Yah. The maknae line is right. We should enjoy ourselves tonight. I'll handle the food and the rest is yours to split" Hobi-hyung said getting in the passenger seat next to the driver.

"Where's Jin-hyung?? I want to go already."

"Relax Jimin. He's just double checking the apartment making sure it doesn't burn down while were away." Tae chuckled.

Speaking of the devil, Jin arrived in no time, climbing onto the driver seat and starts the engine.

"Ready to go?" He asked looking at the rear mirror.

"HECK YEAH" the maknae line cheered together with Hobi. We drove away heading to the bar.

SAE-JUN'S P.O.V:

"Here's your bill sir. I'll be back to take care of it." I said to a customer then headed to get the cleaning cloth and tray.

"See-j-ah. Can you clean table 7? Its for the big reservation." Joo said while walking past me holding customer drinks in a tray and a bucket in other hand. I gave him a thumbs up and went to table 7.

I cleaned the table corner to corner because boss said the guests are big time. Well don't wanna get a negative feedback. As I kept on wiping, I noticed something snapped. I stopped for a moment to check what it is. Hmm. Nothing.

"Yah. See-j. Its almost 8:30. C'mon" Chae called to me as she walks towards the back.

"Ok." I replied. "Oh. Dong-goo. Can you take care of my table for a moment? The just paid. Its table 1. They're the last one before the big reservation."

"Yeah. Sure."

"Thanks." I patted his shoulder and head to the back.

Me and Chae changed into our clothes from earlier and went to boss to say our good byes.

"Hey See-j-ah"

"Oh. You called Joo?" I asked turning to him as he jogged up to me.

"W-well.. I was thinking.. wanna spend lunch together tomorrow?" He asked rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yeah sure. No problem." I smiled at him. "Well, good luck for the both of you. See you tomorrow!" I said slightly punching his arm before joining Chae out of the bar.

"You clearly have no idea. Do you?" Chae asked nudging my shoulder as we walked side by side away from the bar.

"Idea on what?" I asked looking to her.

"Duuuh. Joo-hyuk clearly LIKES you. He even asked you to have lunch with him." She replied.

"Whaaat? Pffft. What are you saying now Chae. Its just lunch. With a friend. Nothing more." I said.

"Hahaha. I bet 500 bucks he likes you."

"Whatever Chae!"

3RD PERSON'S P.O.V:

The van Bangtan used to get to the bar has already arrived at their destination. Before going off, the made sure to use their masks or glasses to protect their face.

As they went inside the bar, the manager greeted them.

"Well. You must be THE Mr. Kim Namjoon. Pleasure to have you here sir. I hope you enjoy your time here." The manager smiled at the leader and lend a hand to shake. The tall man gladly accepts the hand and smiled. "Joo-hyuk! Escort these gentlemen at their table."

"This way please." Joo-hyuk led them to the farthest table away from the windows and the door. The group followed him exchanging bows to the manager before sitting down. "Good evening and welcome to The Phoenix. I'm Joo-hyuk and this is Dong-goo. We'll be the one's to serve you." He said handing them each a menu. "If you are ready to order, let us know. Please enjoy." He bowed then left to go to the back.

"Told you hyung." Jungkook winks at Namjoon. They all looked for drinks and food in other to start their "fun".

"Alright. Lets have fun. And try NOT to be so drunk. Understood?" Namjoon said eyeing every member.

"Sooo. We can be drunk but not drunk drunk?" Everyone wheezed at Hoseok's humor.

Meanwhile at the back..

"Dude! Is this for real?? We're serving BTS hahaha!" Dong-goo said excitedly as he high fived Joo-hyuk. "Too bad Sae-jun and Chae are not here."

"What are you two doing back here? Go back there and serve them!" The manager scolded them resulting to Dong-goo going back to their special customers.

"Alriiight. Ready to order?" Dong-goo asked as he took out his pen and pad.

Every member order a few drinks and some food when Taehyung stepped on something on the floor. He looked down under the table and found a gold bracelet picking it up. Being the good boy he is, he called out the waiter.

"Excuse me. Someone must have dropped this." He told Dong-goo, handing him the bracelet.

Dong-goo grabbed the bracelet and nodded at Taehyung before walking up to Joo-hyuk at the bar station.

Dong-goo handed Martin (one of the bartenders) the list of drinks then faced his friend.

"Yah. Joo-hyuk, our customer found this under the table." Dong-goo said while handing him the bracelet. To Joo-hyuk's surprise, he recognized the bracelet.

"Oh. This is See-j's bracelet." Joo-hyuk replied, enough for BTS to hear.

BTS stopped what their doing and looked at the waiter holding the bracelet. They realized that they all looked at the same direction and avoided eye contact with each other as they went back to what they are doing. Some are on the phone, and some continued chatting like nothing happened.

"Well. I'll leave it to you then." Dong-goo said, tapping Joo-hyuk's shoulder before heading at the kitchen to give out the orders.

"I should give this back to her tomorrow." He said to himself as he puts the bracelet in his pocket.