Temporary Guardian

(A/n: aiiight! Imma assume BT21 are cute little boys because am really not sure what are their genders. Hehe)

SAE-JUN'S P.O.V:

"Ugh..." I groaned.. Shit.. my head hurts. I opened my eyes to see the creatures circled above me.

"Tatata tata? (Awe you awwight?)"

"Yeah.. I guess so." I replied rubbing my eyes as I slowly sat up.

"Rjaaaay rjay! (We wew wowied about you)"

"Its ok.. I'm fine.."

"Maaaang? (What abouw watue?)"

"No thank you.. I'm ok.. swear.. its- OH MY GOODNESS I'M TALKING TO YOU!" I yelped making the little creatures surprised for a bit. "Am I actually talking to you? Do we NOW really understand each other?" I've got so many questions building inside my mind.

"Tatata.. (you see hewe..)" Tata the took my right hand with one of his tentacles. He flips it on the other side so now I'm facing my palm and noticed, on my wrist there is a tattoo saying "xo". Wait. When did a got a tattoo?

"W-what's this?" I asked pointing the tattoo.

"Ta.. (this)" he pointed at the tattoo. "Tatata..(and you)" then points at me. Then puts the tip of his tentacles together. "Tata..(gwardwian)" ohh. A guardian. What?

"W-wait.. a guardian? But.. I don't understand.. Why?"

Chimmy chim chim chim.. (this hawd than we thwought..)" the puppy sighed.

(Time skip)

Ok.. so I've been sitting here in the living room for who knows how long.. I haven't fed my pets yet.. I'm hungry and all I've eaten is chips.. I didn't have the chance to go shower or maybe just splash my face with water.. I don't even know what I looked like as of today.. I didn't even get a chance look at the mirror.. even just for a second.. I bet I looked like a mess.. and then here I am.. stuck with this cute creatures trying to lecture me why I've become their "guardian".

*Snap snap*

I got interrupted from my bubble of thoughts when one of Tata's limbs snap infront of me.

"Taaaata? (You wisten?)"

"Aah.. yeah.. sorry I got lost for a moment.." I said massaging my forehead. "Ok.. let me get this straight.." I stood up to go to the kitchen to get a glass of water to be followed by the creatures. "You were saying.. that I can now understand you because.. I touched Van's scanner thingy.." I said grabbing a glass out of the cabinet.

"Tata (wight)"

"That caused me to have this tattoo.." I pulled out a pitcher of cold water from the fridge.

"Chim (mhm)"

"That is apparently looked like Van.." I poured the cold water to the glass.

"Mang (yep)"

"Because Van is your current guardian.." I said holding the glass of water about to drink when I remembered something. "Oh.. do you guys even.. drink water?" I asked them pointing the glass. They all nodded. I decided I'm going to give them their own glasses but i stopped when I realized the my glasses are too big for them to hold and I fear that they will break it.