Mama? Papa?

SAE-JUN'S P.O.V:

I just realized that Namjoon is the first person from BTS who saw the inside of my house. We are left behind in the living room after Jin and the others took off. I even let Van tag along with them incase they need help. Maybe I'll bake them something after this for helping with the little ones.

"So.. how's Koya doing?" I snapped out from my thoughts and looked at Namjoon.

"Oh. He's upstairs. Come one. He's been waiting for you." I smiled at him as I lead him upstairs. I stopped his tracks right before we enter my room. "Umm. Look. Namjoon.. you are the going to be the first person from BTS to see my room. And this is awkward because I don't know why I'm telling you this. Ugh!" I covered my face from embarrassment earning a little laugh from him.

"It's okay Sae-jun-ah. I won't tell. I promise." he assured me placing a hand on top of my shoulder. I sighed.

"Whoo. Okay. Let's go inside." I knocked on the door before opening it. "Koya? Sweetie? Nooman's here." I said letting Namjoon in.

When Koya saw Namjoon, his eyes began to water. I went over to cradle him in my arms to calm him down.

"Oh sweetie don't cry, he's here to help me take care of you." I said rubbing his back. Namjoon sat over the other side of the bed so I gave Koya to him.

"Hey Koya.. I'm here now. Don't cry. We'll spend time together and I will take care of you." he said hugging Koya. I smiled at the sight when I realized that its almost time for dinner.

"Namjoon. Can you stay here for a bit? I'll just cook dinner." I said as I stood up.

"Sure." he smiled at me. I walked towards my door to go downstairs."Okay. Let's lie you down bud." I heard him say before I go downstairs.

(Time skipped)

When I finished cooking some Vegetable soup and fed the pets, I quietly cleaned the counter and startred to prepare the plates.

"Hey Sae-jun.."

"Oh! God! Namjoon! You scared me." I gasped suprised by Namjoon's presence.

"Sorry about that.. I just came to tell you that I just finished putting a cold cloth on him and getting his temperature. He is asleep now."

"Oh. Ok.. how is he?" I asked worriedly.

"Its 38°C"

"Wow. That's good. Atleast it got lower. Last time I checked its 40°C.." I sighed. "Oh. You wanna eat? Or watch something? I mean. Koya's asleep now. He can't eat his dinner. We can wait for him to wake up." I smiled.

"T.V. would be nice." he smiled back. I nodded and walked to my living to turn of the television and channelled is to Netflix. I told him to sit on the sofa as I went back to the kitchen to make some coffee for the both of us.

"Here. Have some coffee." I said as I handed him a mug. He took and bowed slightly before I sat a few meters away beside him. "So.. what should we watch?"

"Mm.. anything will do." he said taking a sip.

"Oh! I know! You know this cartoon movie Klaus? I heard its a good movie." I chuckled.

"Klaus? You mean like. Santa Claus?"

"Mhm. I know Christmas is over already, but I wanna watch it." I looked at him.