intro

Born during the Ming Dynasty, Fang Riyang was cast from her home at thirteen years old after giving birth to a child outside of wedlock. Deemed useless to the family after disgracing them, the assaulted child was forced to live on the streets and care for her newborn the best she could on her own.

After being deceived by a Brothel Head, she was forced into serving men she didn't care for. A year passed and she was given a son from another man. This was forbidden among her home, but her fellow sisters made sure to help hide and care for the child, despite the death risk it could bring.

Years later, the children are now hitting the years where they want to rebel against their mother's wishes. What happens when they accidentally reveal themselves to a high official in the Palace and reveal a family's long-hidden secret?

• • •

Name: 放日瑒 (Fang Riyang, the name means "jade belonging to the sun")

Age: 23

Rank: High Official Only (very expensive body to rent)

Clan: None (used to be Fang Clan but was disowned when the first child was born)

Claim:

• • •

Name: 放明睿 (Fang Mingrui, took his mother's last name since that's the only family he knew, the name means "farsighted wisdom")

Age: 11 (will be 24 at end of story)

Rank: none (he does not exist in the Court's book of people until his fourteenth birthday)

Clan: none

Claim: (picture shown is 24 y/o Mingrui, known as 张瑞, or Zhang Rui, which means "jade of good fortune")

• • •

Name: 放殊漾 (Fang Shuyang, the name means "outstanding pond")