Chapter 4

Hey lovely people I've just changed Sakura's hair color, it's just a bit darker than the previous one...

Plzz enjoy

Plzz enjoy

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sakura's pov

I don't even know how many days or I may say weeks have passed since I was locked here . Sometime grandpa gives me water to survive, he said he want me to live till the day of his success so I can see that he is unstoppable, he also told me that my brother left for world championship yesterday .

I'm giving up now, I think I'll die in this cell ( I can't even call it a room). I slowly closed my eyes remembering every happy moment I spent and then I passed out. After I woke up I saw a glowing figure in front of me , I rubbed my eyes to clear my blurry vision . Now I can clearly see what was it, it was a dragon , a light blue one (just like a bit beast) , " your up my child " , it said and what the hell did it mean by my child, " who are you? " , I asked in a serious tone, " I am dratini and that's all you need you know , firstly you need get out of here , you have to stop voltaire and protect your brother. ", it said and went towards the door and it passed to the other side , you know like ghosts, then the door opened reveling dratini , " come on now you need to leave " , it said . I got up and followed it, I don't know the source of this sudden strength. I walked back to my room, more like sneaked into my room. I locked the door and looked around , " get everything you need and don't forget deathheart , you need to leave , you have to stop Voltaire " , dratini said , " but how will I do it? " , I asked, " you have to stop Voltaire from getting all the bit beast, he need them to for his plan. He's using or will use Kai to get all the bit beasts but Kai don't know that . This world Championship is the medium to fulfill voltaire's evil wish . " , it said and disappeared , I stood there for sometime trying to proceed everything in my brain then I decided to take a shower then eat something, god knows I'm hungry as hell.

After taking shower I sneaked into the kitchen finding something to eat when I heard someone say, " no one is home except me don't worry " , it was Laura, I turned around and saw her confused and happy state, she smiled at me and said, " sit down I'll cook something for you, you look pale and skinny AND you have a load of explanation to do ", I nodded and sat on the chair. After eating till my tummy explodes me and Laura were sitting in my room , " so tell me everything " , she demanded, I nodded my head and begin, " ok, so............ " , after I explained everything she hugged me, " I knew something was wrong, you can't disappear into thin air and that too without taking anything at all " , she said and I nodded, " so what do you think I should do ?" , I asked her . She look in my eyes amd said, " I think you should listen to what dratini said " , I looked at her and she smiled in return, " the pendant I gave you on your birthday belongs to your mother, she gave it to me to give it you when you turn 15 . She knew your grandpa wants to kill her so she told me to keep it safe until you were of the right age " , she said , okay now this is confusing me , I thought but let it slide.

After getting everything I need and changing in my new outfit,

( imagine the hair color as given above but in the same ponytail style)

I hugged Laura for the last time before I left for China, if you guys are wondering why I'm going there its because my grandpa's plan is to get all bit beasts and all the bladers will be there and I can get some information from there as the championship is going on there pluse dratini told me Grandpa is using or is going to use my brother for his mission so I can also keep an eye on him and I need to clear everything to him.

Time skip brought to you by a bag of potatoes....

I landed in china yesterday . I got to know where my brother and his team are staying so I found out a hotel near that so I can keep an eye on him without causing any trouble.

It was already night pluse it was raining , I decided to go to the hotel bladebreakers were in. I was standing in front of their room as I was about to open the door I heard footsteps coming towards me so I hid behind the wall, I peaked and saw a green haired boy coming towards the room , he reached there and opened the door and took out his blade, he was holding it in front of him to launch it. I immediately launched deathheart and his launcher was about to hit the ground but he caught it, he looked in my as I stepped in front of him, " who are you? " , he said in a low voice , his eyes show pure anger, " it doesn't matter, what matter is who are you and what are you doing here? " , I spoke in a low tone trying not to wake anyone up, " I - umm" , he tried to find an excuse. " I suggest you to leave and never come back here " , I said in a demanding tone. He gritted hus teeth and left.

After he was no longer visible I walked in the room , thankfully everyone was sleeping , I couldn't help but smile at the site in front of me. I was about to go near my brother when I remember what I'm here for and I can't risk to let them know who I am. With a heavy heart I walked out of the room.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey lovelies , hope you like it. I know this was boring and I update after many days but I promise the next chapter will ne interesting.
Please share your views .

Take care and be safe and healthy 💜💜