Chaper 10

Zeka

“I need a drink Alex” said popping the top off a bottle of vodka from the limo. “Chicken heads got me acting all out of character in my good stuff oh no, you better hope I don’t choke the hell outta you for mad handling me like that!” She continued as she took another shot shaking her head. Besides Alex talking the ride was dead silence. I told Monae after she got everything situated with De’mani and her to come swing by the hotel room. She agreed so it was set. I had a whole fucking mouth full for Derrick. I don’t know who he thought he was knocking up these ungrateful bitches but if it’s true and it’s his I’m breaking all hell loose and he will never get the chance to speak to me again. By the time we got back to the hotel Alex was half way drunk. Walking into the room I walked straight into the bathroom and slammed the door closed. Taking the dress off I looked it up it down, it looked fairly decent expect for the rip at the bottom which Derrick was going to get fixed or I was wearing this shit to his and the bitch shamekas funeral. Letting my hair down to see if she pulled any out I shook it and started separating it and nothing looked out of place, the bitch is lucky because she was gonna get these hands again if anything was missing. Coming out the bathroom I bumped into Derrick and he pushes me back into the bathroom.

“Move the fuck outta my way Derrick” I yelled trying to get past him.

“Let me tell you wussup?” he said pushing be back to sit down.

“Nigga I know wussup you knocked up that bitch while I was gone and now we done I’m good.”

 “Oh so it’s just that easy for you to be done with me Zee?”

 “Imma say this one time and one time only I said getting up if she is pregnant I’m done with you! I’m not dealing with no fucking baby mama drama especially with her, and if you thought I was then you got me fucked up! Move!” I said pushing my way past him and out the bathroom. Leaving the bathroom I tripped and fell over Alex.

“The fuck is wrong with you Alex?”

“Heyyyy Z to the E to the KA girllllll!” She said laid out on the floor.

“The fuck is wrong with her?” I asked looking at Langston and Trenton.

“She had too much to drink from the limo and somehow she got a bottle from the mini bar and downed that shit too” Trenton said.

“So you gonna leave her here?” I asked Langston “I almost broke my damn neck.”

“She was on the bed then she kept sliding down to the floor she’ll get up when she want to.” Getting up off the floor I heard a knock on the door.

“I got it I said walking up to the door.” It was my girl Monae and her son De’mani.

“Hey girl” she said coming in.

“hey girl, hey De’mani. Girl you should have told me you was coming and bringing him so I could put on some clothes.”

 “Girl you ain’t got nothing he ain’t seen on me before.” Walking into the room Monae and De’mani both tripped over Alex but De’mani fell.

“I meant to tell you watch your step” I said laughing.

“Oh my God y’all I’m seeing little people! Langston get him!” Alex said getting off the floor and crawling onto the bed yelling.

“Girl shut up it’s a damn kid!” Langston yelled back at Alex “excuse my language” he said looking at Monae.

“You good I cuss like a sailor at home.” As Monae, De’mani and I all walked into the living suite I put some cartoons on for him and gave him some snacks from the mini bar. As we walked back into the room Derrick was coming out the bathroom and Trenton was staring out the window. He was standing there for a good little minute since we got in here.

“You good boo?” I said walking up behind him and putting my arms around his waist to rub his stomach.

Turning around he kissed me “yeah I’m good”. Looking up you could have sworn he saw a ghost.

“Baby you okay?” I asked as Trenton just stood there in shock. Moving me to the side I was confused as he walked up to Monae and turned her around

“Imani” he said looking her up and down, now I was confused walking up to them I looked at Trenton.

“No that’s Monae” I said to Trenton.

“Jaylen” Monae said back to Trenton with tears in her eyes.

“Noo that’s Trenton” I said to Monae. “What the hell is going on?” I said. “Am I drunk to or something?”

“Bitch I’m drunk too” Alex said with a slur.

“You shut up” I said back to Alex.

“Feisty feisty ain’t we” Alex said rolling over on the bed.

“Now back to y’all two” I said directing my attention to them. ”What is going on?” I started to get inpatient.

“This is my ex Imani” he said still looking at her.

“And he is my son’s father Jaylen” Monae said back not looking away from Trenton.

“Mhmm and my name is shawndrea and pookie my baby daddy with hell is going on?” I started yelling.

“Heyy pookie and shawndrea!” Alex said on the bed waving her hand in the air. Alex was gonna get popping eventually.

“I need a drink I said sitting down no Derricks lap.”

“I’ll get the bottles!” Alex said running up back to the mini bar.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

something short enjoy!