10

It was a nice morning. It was warm as ever and the cherry blossoms petals falling endlessly from the sky. It was a shame that Noriaki Kakyoin had to stay inside the classroom and watch what felt like a neverending lecture. He sat on his desk staring out the window while everyone else talked with ease as they waited on the teacher to arrive.

Noriaki couldn't help but daydream as he looked outside. He blew his red hair off of his face as he felt it softly land back. He thought about a lot of things. Mainly his friend. His only friend he had felt a strong bond with. He also thought about an upcoming art project for his club activity later that day.

Needless to say, Noriaki loved the Art Club. It was something calming for him. He wished he could one day make money, selling some artwork. It was also something that allowed creativity and it was one that didn't require the help of anyone, a loner activity. As for the project, he had to draw something that meant a lot to him and was due within 10 days. He wanted to draw his friend, Jotaro Kujo, but he wanted to keep other options too, in case the first project doesn't turn out well.

Suddenly the teacher walked inside and the classroom quietened down. "Good morning class. Get out your notebooks."

And so the lecture began. The students were writing notes for the class. Only five minutes in, the door flung open. "Jotaro Kujo! You're late! Please try to make it to class on time. Take your seat."

Jotaro walked over to his seat, which was right next Noriaki. Noriaki smiled and pulled out a piece of paper. Why are you late? And handed it to him. He got an answer. I woke up late. Noriaki just nodded his head and they sat in the classroom, taking notes. While doing this, Noriaki notices Jotaro staring at him. When he got caught he would turn his head. Noriaki dismissed it. Maybe he was looking at the window.

Soon after, the class was dismissed for lunch for half an hour. During this time, they could go anywhere around the building. Kakyoin and Jotaro head to the rooftop most of the time.

"I hate that class so much." Jotaro took a seat on the floor, his back leaning in a wall. Noriaki took a seat next to him. "Yeah, it can be hard sometimes." Noriaki took out his lunch box. Jotaro forgot to pack his since he overslept. Noriaki was willing to share.

"Thanks."

"No problem." Noriaki smiled.

"How do you manage to get good grades? It's a pain to understand this."

"I guess it's just easy for me. Like drawing I guess."

"Oh yeah, did you draw anything recently?" Jotaro asked in curiosity. He pointed at Noriaki's sketchbook.

"I have. Here." He lent him his sketchbook. Jotaro flipped through it. He had drawn people. He saw another page right after it with a mark written at the top, art project: 01. "You're really good at this. I wish I had your talent. What are you gonna do for your art project?"

"I'm supposed to draw something important to me so I don't know yet." It was a lie. He knew exactly what he wanted to draw. His crush.

"I hope it turns out well."

"Me too." Noriaki sighed. He won't admit it but he likes him. He wouldn't say it but you could kinda tell since Jotaro is the only one he hangs out with.

They sat in silence for the rest of the lunch break. Then head back to the class which was as boring as ever. Jotaro nearly fell asleep. Noriaki had to kick him awake.

When the school day ended. Kakyoin walked over to his clubroom. He was one of the first inside the room. He got started on his project. He thought he might as well draw Jotaro. He was important to him. He began to draw to the guidelines and the sketch.

He took a step back to look at it. Oh god, what did I create? He erased it and decided to start over. It looked a little better than the last time but it could still be better. It was time for student's go home.

Noriaki walked home and his parents were already at their preparing dinner. He went to his room and got a video game console started up. He played it for a good hour, He loved video games and was one of the things that he looked forward to at the end of the day. His personal favorites were mystery types.

Time flew by and he got ready for bed. He accidentally looked at his wrist. It had mostly healed up but you can still see the damage done. He soon drifted off to sleep.