BLOOD AND SELF H#RM WARNING!!!!

Jotaro lay awake that night. He couldn't get himself to fall asleep. He had on a radio to help. He mainly couldn't sleep because he was worried about Kakyoin.

He looked up at the ceiling. He didn't want to lose him. Kakyoin was right. He shouldn't have confronted his father. He shouldn't have made Kakyoin come to his house. He feared Kakyoin's father would find him and god knows what he'll do to Kakyoin.

He tried to convince himself what he did was right. Kakyoin needed to be out of there. He needed a safer place to sleep. He was debating on telling the authorities but would they really do anything? The police aren't very LGBTQ friendly, but his father would rather have him dead, would get their attention. He didn't know.

He got up and walked over to the guest bedroom where Kakyoin was staying. He wasn't there. Jotaro panicked. He searched the house to find him. When he walked around the bathroom, he heard sobs. He pressed his head on the door. He tried to listen.

"Why am I here? Why did this have to happen? Why did I even tell him? Why can't I just be dead.."

Jotaro then opened the door, startling Kakyoin. "Kakyoin what are you-" He didn't finish the sentence. The first thing he sees is Kakyoin sitting on the floor, crying. His face, thighs, and floor are red. He then noticed a blade on the floor, also stained red. One of his thighs was cut badly. The other one was fine.

Jotaro then got down on the floor. "What's wrong?"

"My dad was right. I shouldn't exist. I shouldn't be here."

"Kakyoin." Jotaro's eyes began to water. "You are meant to exist. None of this is your fault. It's mine. If I haven't brought you here or talked to your dad, this would have never happened. You wouldn't be on the bathroom floor cutting your leg. You wouldn't be scared about losing me right now."

"No. You did the right thing taking me out of there. Thank you for that. I appreciate your help. I really do."

" I'm scared of losing you Kakyoin! You are my reason for waking up in the morning! I care about you! But I did the wrong thing. Again. I don't want to lose you!" Jotaro is trying not to cry but is failing. "I CARE ABOUT YOU!"

Kakyoin looked stunned. "I'm sorry I caused all of this pain." He picked up his blade. "But as I said, I shouldn't be here." He placed the tip of it on his other thigh, "Noriaki Kakyoin!"

He ignored him and swiftly cut it, blood spilling everywhere. "KAKYOIN!"

Jotaro wrestled the knife out of his hand, creating a small but notable cut on his hand. "What the hell? I Told you to stop!"

"I'm sorry. Something just came over me."

Jotaro got a wet towel, rubbing alcohol and a cotton pad. "This Is gonna sting," Jotaro said as he poured some rubbing alcohol on the cotton pad, then placed it on the cuts. Kakyoin hissed in pain. "It's okay, I'm just healing you."

"Thank you. For all that you do."

"You're welcome. Promise me you won't do this again."

"I'll try."

"No. You won't do this."

"I understand."

Jotaro wiped away the blood off the floor. Then took bandages and wrapped them around Kakyoin's thigh, which made him blush. "Why is your face red."

"your hand is kinda close to my crotch."

"Oh." Jotaro. Jotaro removed his hand off of his leg, his face flushed also.

"It's fine I guess. It's not like you meant anything in particular." Kakyoin laughed it off.

"There. I'm done." Jotaro stood back up. "Can you still walk? You lost a good amount of blood."

"Yep." Kakyoin stood up, nearly falling.

"Boy's is everything okay?" Holly stood outside the doorway. "Yeah. Kakyoin just hurt his leg. "

"Oh. Be careful Kakyoin. I'm going back to bed. I'll see you later."

"Alright," Jotaro answered. "Kakyoin, you're sleeping with me tonight."

"Wow. You are a pervert aren't you?" Kakyoin said with a sly grin.

"Not like that!" Jotaro's face went red. "I wanna make sure you don't get hurt again."

"Sure you are."

"Whatever, I'm not gonna fight you anymore tonight," Jotaro said, going back into his room. "Wait. I'll go." "Then come on."

Jotaro gets in his bed. Kakyoin follows. Jotaro doesn't bother trying to sleep. Kakyoin lay awake as well. It was 3 in the morning and they just couldn't sleep so they decided to stay up for the rest of the night, til it was time to get ready for school. "Kakyoin, do you wanna skip today?"

"I guess. I wouldn't be able to stay awake during class anyway."

So they just lay there talking. This is perfect. I could tell him how I feel but, I can't just say it, can I? I won't say anything yet...