3. A note.

"HEYYY, LOOK WHO IS BACK!!!"

His dark hair friend, Omar Rudberg, was running around the living room when Felix stepped inside; a taller guy he recognized as OG was trying to chase him as he screamed and laughed.

Felix was so used to the noise and the craziness in the house that he didn't even stop to ask what had Omar do to OG this time.

His other friend and the fourth member of the band, Oscar Enestad, was sitting on the couch that was placed in the middle of the living room, which was immensely big and decorated with luxury and expensive electronics.

After all the weeks Kat had spent looking for a nice house to rent, she finally found this one. It was big enough to let them practice parkour indoors and it also had the most amazing video games consoles they could have ever asked for. It was perfect.

"Hey." Felix said, as he walked to the couch and sat besides Oscar. When the young man noticed his friend he turned the enormous TV, which was placed a few feet away from the couch, off.

"Where did you go?" Was the first thing he asked.

"I AM WONDERING THE SAME THING!" Omar screamed from the other side of the room before Felix could even reply.

"Well.” He looked at Oscar. “I was out having fun while you guys were sleeping." He said, loud enough for all of them to hear, a cheeky smile spreading wide on his face.

"What?!" Omar came to a stop in front of him, and so did OG, looking incredulous but ready to listen to the rest of the story.

"I'm kidding." He laughed and the surprise on their faces vanished. "My head was hurting so I went for some coffee."

"You should have woken me up. I would have gone with you." Oscar said.

"Well, I just figured you guys were going to be tired from yesterday's flight." He added, but the truth was that he had wanted to be alone.

"It felt weird that nobody greeted us at the airport yesterday." Omar confessed, his mood changing as he sat besides Oscar on the couch.

When they arrived the night before, they found the airport surprisingly calmed compared to what they were accustomed to back in Sweden and other countries. This time they had enjoyed the peacefulness, and loneliness of the place. But it still felt weird. They’d heard there were a couple of fans in this country, but none had showed up yesterday.

"It felt... different. But I guess it's good to rest from the media and the fans for a bit, don't you think?" Said OG.

"I feel like nobody knows us here. It's like being in the middle of nowhere." Omar mentioned, sighting.

Omar was always the one who missed the Foooers the most out of all the group, it wasn’t strange that he was already complaining on not having met any of them the night before. "I am sure someone does, Omar." Oscar replied, trying to comfort his friend.

Felix smiled at that and looked down to his hands, wondering if he should tell them what had happened today.

"Why are you smiling?" Omar asked teasingly, noticing how weird the kid had been acting since he walked into the room.

Felix looked at him and couldn't help but let out a small laugh. Despite the fact that they hadn't been greeted yesterday, he had been greeted today. He didn’t want to sound arrogant, but at the end of the day he hadn’t even seen this person so…

"Um… actually, someone apparently recognized me today." He said, not knowing exactly how to explain it.

He remembered how he had been drinking coffee and then, out of nowhere, the woman who had taken his order had placed a chocolate cake over his table with a note over it.