Fifteen

Bom had jooined Dara to their room after she tucked in Jadoo to her bed. It was already nine in the evening but Dara was still busy researching on to her computer.

When Bom looked over the laptop screen she then hit Dara's head.

"Ah yah! What was that for?" Dara whined and faced her.

"Really Dara? Twitching dick? Erection? Why not try watching porn at this case?" Bom placed her hands to her waist.

"I'm not doing this for stimulation you moron." Dara shot back.

"Then explain to me why are you researching this...twitching dick and erection?"

"You know, Lee Jong Suk? The north Korean doctor under black rose party?"

"The dissenter? Why?"

"Nabi had pardon his crime for running away and was sent back to North Korea. I heard he was really a doctor with exemplar accomplishment. I contacted him and asked about Jiyong's case. His paralyzed legs and CIP."

"Uhuh...so?"

"He said he can't be in the south Korea to have examined Jiyong himself. The doctors treating Jiyong had declared that his case was already hopeless which I really doubt. Remember what happened to one of the trusted men of Nabi in Red Emirates? He was also paralyzed all over but north Korean doctors had made him walk again like he wasn't in accident. Among those doctors, Lee Jong Suk was the head of the team."

"Yeah. But I'm still waiting for the twitching dick part in this story." Bom said.

"Aish! You're too impatient." Dara whined.

"I am. So you better explain with finesse or I'll hammer this laptop down the garage."

"Lee Jong Suk had given me an assignment to see if Jiyong could still flex his dick."

"Weird. Go on."

"I asked him why but he only said that if Jiyong could still have erection, that means he can recover from being paralyze and about his CIP, Lee Jong Suk's team had the same case with their national leader in North Korea. And guess what? They treated that leader."

"Boy...for a country behind from advance technology, that is indeed a news." Bom muttered. "And they even have weird way of diagnosing. So how did you managed to find out if this Jiyong guy could flex his pet?"

"Art of seduction." Dara grinned.

"Did you dance?"

"Superbly that his little boy flex so hard." Dara giggled. "I even touched it."

Bom shook her head, "What a slut."

"Oh I wanna be his personal slut but he kept calling me maniac." Dara laughed out loud.