Fourteen

"Aish, who told you to play on the water? You know you have weak immune, you moron." Bom grumbled while gently patting a warm cloth to Dara's forehead. She caught a flu and was burning with fever right now.

It was already midnight but Dara's temperature didn't go down at all.

"I'm bringing you to hospital, okay?"

Dara held Bom's arm and shook her head. She disliked hospital at all.

"I'll stay here."

"Are you crazy?"

"I'll get better. Just sleep with me, hmm?" Dara pleaded in slurring voice while Bom just huffed in annoyance but she do as Dara wishes. This little feisty little rabbit could be a little handful baby when sick. So she did what she wished and prayed that she get better tomorrow.

Morning came and Dara was a little better but Bom forbid her to go to her work as a maid which Dara agreed since she can't possibly let Jiyong catching her colds. CIP could be deadly to those person who has it. Because the body can't send signal if something was wrong in it.

So Dara spent most of her time in bed, sleeping while Bom had been taking care of her.

Day 3 and Dara could walked on her own without being dizzy. But Bom didn't let her help on the chores in the Choi's resthouse. It was good that Jadoo was well behaved girl and still enjoyed her time watching world news instead of watching cartoons.

Jessica and Jared had been called by the clan for some work to do by Jin to address some matter regarding Nabi's investigations of some people involving the Extremist project.

So mostly the children of the clan's leaders and officers had been left in the care of the most trusted mistresses of the clans. Eunsung, Jin and Kate's son, had spent his time under Yuki's care this time. All the kids under the clan had been briefed about their parents' duty to the clan and they grow up understanding it instead of rebelling against their parents who spent less time with them.

"Hey, watermelons for you." Bom a plate of sliced fruit to her tray which she excitedly digged in.

"Oh I love this." Dara smiled.

"I know." Bom stood up and went to the door. "I'll be out with Jadoo in the grocery. She said she needs to buy something. Will you be alright alone?"

"Of course. I'm not a baby." Dara said.

"Yeah right. I made something for you. I'll put it in the fridge. Just heat it before eating. Okay?"

Dara just gave her an okay signal while eating her watermelons. Her eyes was still on her phone. Going over the pictures she secretly took. It was Jiyong's faces and she fretted so much why did he still look cool without trying to.