Thirteen

Lavina got in the study of the chairwoman when she was called in.

"Yes, madame." Lavina bowed.

Soyeon lifted her eyes from reading the contract she was about to sign. She nodded first to her personal assistant to dismiss her for the mean time.

When the assistant exited the study, Soyeon then nodded to Lavina to come closer.

"Any updates from the rest house?" she asked.

"Ah yes. Master Jiyong agreed to come to his physical therapy tomorrow." Lavina said in smiling face.

Soyeon literally dropped her pen while her mouth gaped at the help.

"What?" she asked.

Lavina was still smiling to the Soyeon and understood her reactions very well. Since she had witnessed how both Soyeon and Seha had urged Jiyong to give physical therapy a try. But none of them succeeded because the young heir would always refused which caused a lot of the arguments.

"He's going with Dara, madame."

Soyeon placed her head to her palm in wide eyes still can't believe it.

"Lavina..."

"Yes, madame?"

"Call the human resource...a-and tell her, tell her..." Soyeon looked at her in blank face.

"Yes madame?"

"T-tell her to double...no, triple Dara Park's rate salary. No, in fact, offer her a blank check as her first salary." Soyeon declared which made Lavina grinned at her. "What? Is it too little? Should I give her part of the real estate houses in here? Or maybe a car for her?"

"Madame..."

"I'll tell Seha about this. Maybe he knows what can we give to Dara."

"Madame?"

"What? Tell me what shall be best to give her." Soyeon literally stood up in anxiousness. "I can even give her half of my company shares."

Lavina finally laughed at her, "Oh madame, you're indeed extravagant."

"I just want her to receive what's due for her, Lavina."

"Oh the thing is, Dara refused to be paid, madame." Lavina pointed out.

"Really?"

Lavina nodded, "Carol had found a torn pieces of blank check from master Jiyong's room. It looked like she refused his offer for blank check, madame. Regarding her salary, the HR called me to ask why Dara wasn't registered in the biometric for all employees here. I asked her, she said she wont accept any payment and asked me not to tell this to the young master."