13. Werewolf

The alpha wolf walked over a hill and heard a snort seconds later, from Luna. He ran full speed, followed by his two children. They reached their destination minutes later, a large mansion,

"Alright, go ahead and go back to what you where doing." Alpha Xavier said to his kids, they turned into young humans and ran off.

Xavier shifted into a man with dark brown hair and one hazel eye and one blue eye, he walked to the mansion, known as the Pack House.

'That horse is a werewolf of sorts... A werehorse? Nah, that's stupid..' Xavier thought.

He opened the door of the Pack House and was met face to face with a glass that shattered on impact. Xavier growled, earning the attention of a child and an omega surrounded in broken glass and spilt drinks across the floor,

"CLEAN THIS UP!" He yelled, the child ran off and the omega instantly started cleaning up.

Xavier stepped over glass and headed down the hall for the library. He turned a corner and went into the first door, the library. The large rooms walls where mostly made of bookcases filled with books, some rows of bookcases where along the far wall, in darkness,

"I thought I told someone to fix those lights..." Xavier muttered.

There was a desk with books stacked around it, and a little green swivel chair,

"Time to get to work.." He clapped his hands together and walked to the first bookcase.

-Time Skip Brought to you by MangoKiwi(heuh heuh ouo)-

Xavier looked through a book of Supernatural creatures, hoping to find what the horse shifter was,

"Doppleganger... Werewolf... Demon... Angel... Changeling... AHA!" He read the titles of supernatural's and came across an interesting one, Choice Shifters.

"Choice Shifters are said to be able to change into any living creature, choosing one and only one. They are very rarely seen as they often join groups of wild animals and pose as one, often getting shot by hunters. Some believe they have died out...." Xavier read aloud, "Hm."

"Whatcha doing?" A female voice said, Xavier turned around and saw his wife, "reading about Choice Shifters." He held up the book to her.

"Wasting time reading about a creature that has died out?" She read.

"They're not all dead. I met one." Xavier replied.

"Oh? Where?" She asked.

"In a herd, Heather," Xavier took the book back, "you know your not my destined mate, right?"

Heather sighed, "I know.. You needed heirs to take our place when you couldn't anymore."

"I found my destined mate, and she's a Choice Shifter." Xavier stood up.

"Wait.. Are you leaving me?" Heather sounded hurt, even though she knew this would happen at one point.

"Yes, beta." Xavier shot at her.

"And demoting me?!" She ran out of the room in a fit.

"Now time to gain my mates trust..." He muttered and went back to reading, finding something almost immediately.

'This type of supernatural creature feels safe around its own kind and adopted family.'

"Approach when she's near the herd! Then she'll be calmer and more trusting!" Xavier said to himself in triumph.

He closed the book and yawned, he looked out the window and saw it was dark, Leader Luna would be asleep by now. Xavier yawned and left the library to go to bed.