7. Weird

Adam turned and looked at me, "something seems different about her.. She looks more muscular and bigger than a normal horse."

Dawn looked at me too, "she looks like a mustang. So that would be normal."

Adam shook his head, "no, she looks more like she is smarter than normal wild horses, a normal mustang wouldn't have been able to jump the fence."

I snorted at him, "rude." I rolled my eyes, which probably looked weird because they both laughed.

Another horse stuck it's head out of their stall, "is everything they're saying true?" She asked me.

"Well.... Yeah.. I'm not a horse." I replied.

"Your not a horse? Well you sure look like it!" The horse tossed her head up and down.

"I'm a person, I can shift between a horse and a person. I just love horses so much I wanna be one." I shot back.

"No need to be rude, sugar." Another horse said.

I decided to ignore the other horses and listen to Dawn and Adam.

So now all the stable horses know I'm a horse shifter.

Adam reached his hand up slowly to my head and he started scratching behind my ear. I lowered my head and Adam stopped, like he was surprised. I looked at him, but he was staring into my eyes. I nudged his hand but he didn't do anything, I raised my head and turned and laid down.

Dawn shook Adam and he stuck his head into my stall, and started walking away. Dawn followed him out, it was getting dark so they might've gone to the house.

"Wait. They didn't give any food! Or water! Dangit!" I sighed and closed my eyes to sleep.

Heeyy! Long time no see? Sorry for the short chapter.. And the long wait. OH! Also, thank you for 500 reads! It's a little late but.. I really am grateful and happy that you people love my story.