chapter 10

Paige POV:

We've been here for two weeks and are pretty good friends with everyone, and Emily and Conner finally started dating.

They been together for about 2-3 days now but you can't find one without the other, so I guess their happy together.

Carl and I have gotten really close I think he might even ask me to be his girlfriend soon.

Today Carl Rick Michoone and I are going on a run.

We get in the car and its me and Carl in back Michoone driving and Rick in shotgun.

we drive for 30/45 minutes and come to a grocery store, and go to a window and bang on it a few minutes later a walker hits the window and we go inside and kill the walker and gathered stuff and thangs (clothing food supplies) and shove it in our backpacks and go put it in the car and when we were done we jumped in and drove away.

We got to the prison and started unloading the stuff, Carl and I went to sort the canned foods while Rick and the others put the other things away.

When we ( carl and Paige) got done we headed back to the cell block and I went to talk to Katie and carl went to talk to beth, I come to Katie and said

Hey did anything happen when i was gone?

No nothing, but hey its Emily's birthday today we were going to throw her a surprise party.

O cool, what can I do to help?

Just keep her busy.

Ok bye