chapter 6

We're on our way to the prison we past the sign a minute or two ago.

We see the prison and we started walking faster, when we came closer we saw the same people before but they were throwing a man that looked around 14/15 out and yelling at him.

So we decided not to go, We left and went to find a place to stay the night.

After about an hour or two we found a grocery store.

We went in and kill a few walkers from inside, we all made beds to sleep in the same room.

I woke up to a loud bang and I leave the room to see what it was and see hinders of walkers banging on the Windows.

I run back in the room and woke everyone up and we ran out the back door but they followed us I look back at my group and everyone is fighting walkers but Paige I couldn't see her anywhere, I didn't have time to look for her we had to leave.

We finally got away from the walkers and Paige was long gone, I ran over to Conner and started crying so hard while hugging him I yelled she's gone and it's all my fault I should have stayed watch last night but I didn't and now she's dead because of me. Conner said as he pulled my head up gentle with his finger "Emily, we don't know for sure she's dead she can take care of herself you know. 

I stop hugging him and wiped away my tears, and walk to everyone and ask them if they're okay.

They all answer yes, so we start walking and come across a house so we stayed there for the night, I said "we're going back  in a couple of days to see if Paige made it.

(Everyone) ok

After a few days we went back but nothing was left.

Paige was no where to be seen.

So we decided to go back to the prison we walked all day and finally got there.

We walked up to the front gate, and a man came to us and asked what we were doing there.

We came for a place to stay.

Do you have a group.

All that you see.

Another man walked up to him and talked for a moment, and then the first man came back and said "hello im rick the man you just saw was daryl, you can come live here if you want.

Thank you.

Glenn and Maggie will take you to your cells.