chapter 4

We have been walking for hours and walked probably 20miles.

After a few minutes we see house's in the distance so we keep walking closer and closer antil we come up to one.

We come to a big two storie blue house, and I hit the doorway.

We hear something but its not coming out so we walk through the house very slowly making sure nothing comes at us.

I go in the kitchen  and Conner goes in the living room, I walk though the kitchen to the pantry and open the door and a walker falls ontop of me and i flip it over and stab it in the head.

Then I get up and walk over to the cabinets and find soda pops and canned food ( corn beans peaches apples ) we cleared the house, so I went to the kitchen picked the food up and took it to the last bedroom on the left of the second floor after we got the house setup with traps so we would be safe for the night, we headed up stairs and I slept on the top-bunk and Conner slept on the bottom.

The next day we went to check the other house's for food.

We hit the doorway and waited for a while to make sure nothing was there.

We didn't hear anything so we walked in, I went in first and someone grabbed me and held a knife to my neck.

They asked Conner who we were and he said " im Conner and she's Emily please don't hurt us, we're just looking for food.

They let me go so I ran to Conner.

(People talking) do you have a group?

( Conner talking) no its just us.

Well im sorry I put a knife to your throat its just we didn't know if you were going to try something, im Jack this is Paige that's David and that's Katie.

( Jack talking) hay if you guys want you can stay here with us I mean there's enough room.

Emily POV

I look at Jack and the others and they look like their only a little older than me and Conner and they seem okay so I don't think it will hurt if we stay with them, I mean the more people the better right?