chapter 2

(Out of flashback) I woke up,and gathered my things.

I shoved my things in my backpack and started walking down a old road and the longer I walked, the closer I got to a row of house's.

When I got to the first house I hit the doorway to make sure I was the only one in the house.

After a minute or two a walker/zombie came running at me, so I hit it with the bottom of my gun to the head making it fall to the ground.

I walked over to it's head and stumped its head in.

I walk around the house and see old blankets and clothing.

So I grab the old clothing that looks like it will fit me, and put it in my backpack.

I continue through the old houses and I come across the last house on the block, and I hit the doorway and nothing comes out so I go in and head upstairs and go in the first bedroom I come across.

Theirs someone asleep in the bed.

It looks like a boy about my age when I walk in he wakes up and gets out of bed.

(Boy talking) what are you doing here.

(Emily talking) well I was just looking for food.

O well do you have a group?

No, do you?

No im alone, are you hungry?

Yes, do you have any food?

Yeah a little bit, you can have half if you help find more.

K deal.

So we eat, and gathered his stuff and started looking for food.

And we come across a grocery store, we go inside and find a ton of canned food.

We both start putting as much canned food as we could carry in our backpacks then we leave the store.

We come to a small wooden house and decided to spend the night there.

I ask what did you do before everything happened.

I just went to school and played video games.

I was with my parents antil my mom and dad died and ever since then I was by myself.

I've been by myself for about a month.

O its been about 6/7 months ago my dad died.

Well my parents I haven't seen them since before this thing happened I still don't know if they're alive right now or not.

O im so sorry, who where you with in the beginning?

I was with a group with about 24/25 people in it.

I was with my parents the whole time but when they died I was alone.

Hey so sorry its boring
Comment what you think should happen♡