the beginning of the end

Emily POV

(Flashback)I woke up to my mom saying in a worried voice "honey go to your father downstairs.

I'll be up here packing your things we have to go somewhere else for a couple of days but don't worry it's all going to be fine.

(Emily talking)im kinda scared but I do as told.

when I got downstairs I saw my dad he took my hand and said to stay close.

I was with my dad for a moment when my mom came.

she said to help gather supplies so I went in the kitchen and gathered canned food and bottled water.

When I came back to my mom and dad, my mom told me to go with my dad and get in the car.

I just got done putting my stuff in the car when I heard a yell. It sounded like a girl, my dad said "honey get in the car and lock the doors don't open them for anyone except your mother and I.

Do you understand.

yes sir.

It was not long before my mom came out, so i unlocked the doors and she put the stuff in the trunk. She said in a worried voice while looking in all directions "where's your father, what happened. 

he ran down the street when he heard a scream, it sounded like a girl.

(Mother talking) what how long has it been since he's been gone.

only a minute or two, what's going on?

(Mother talking)  no time to explain, I have to find him.

(The car starts) we drive down the road for a moment when I look out the window and see my dad fighting a ton of people, they have blood all over their faces.

When my mom saw my dad she stopped the car,  got out and ran to help him.

But when my mom went to hit a person with a shovel someone bit a hole in her shoulder making her collapse and all of them went and started eating her.

She yelled Go!

My dad grabbed a shovel and killed everyone of them, picked up my mom and got in the car.

We drove to the hospital, and when we got there we ran inside my dad yelled for help.

A man ran up to us and asked what happened.

Dad told him that she was attacked by crazy people, they bit a hole in her shoulder.

He said to put her on the table he was pointing to, so dad gently put her on the table.

Just as dad stepped back, he pulled out a gun and shot my mom in the head.

My dad yelled No! He then punched him in the face. 

But the man pulled a gun on him and said she was dead there was nothing I or anyone on earth who could save her.

then why did you shoot her.

Because she would have turned.

What?

Those things that attack you were not human they kill until their killed.

hope you like it. And comment what you think should happen