Rush hour: 𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙠𝙤𝙤𝙠

" hurry up jungkook, we're going to miss the train" you yelled as you sped pass the people, holding his hand.
"I told you we should have taken the car home instead, there's so many people here" he said while following behind you. His hoodie and mask covering his face, so people wouldn't recognize him.
" I didn't know it was going to be so crowded, plus we never get to take the train" you said now stopping , walking slowly and getting on the train.
Jungkook followed and pointed at an open seat motioning for you to sit.
" no you sit" you said while giving him a smile and pushing him towards the seat slightly.
" now what kind of boyfriend would I be, If i didn't let my girlfriend sit" he said while running his fingers through your hair and smiling widely at you.
" babe sit, please... I know your tired" you replied. He looked at you and shook his head. You knew he was tired, for sure. If one of you didn't sit down, there would be no seat to sit down on. You smiled back at your boyfriend, and slightly pushed him, and his ass landed on the seat. He looked at you with a worried face, looking around noticing all the people pushing you and bumping into you slowly. He grabbed your waist and pulled you towards him, now you were sitting on him.
You tried to move but his grip on your waist but it wouldn't budge. You slowly moved you hips in circles, for him to stop.
" Don't do that" you heard him say behind you.
" don't do what? This" you said as you did it again, this time holding his hands that were still wrapped around your waist.
" babe seriously... ahh- stop.." you heard him let out a low groan, and you felt his bulge grow in your ass. You wanted to tease him so you kept going.
He sat up and brought his lips to your ear and let out a moan, turning you on immediately.
" your gonna have to fix this now" he whisper in your ear, while pushing his hips up, you could feel his now fully erected penis, pushing on your skirt. You slowly bent down a little reaching your underwear and taking them off, you held it on your hand. You took off your jacket and placed it on your legs making sure to cover up the sides. Jungkook slowly pushed his pants and underwear down, inserting himself in you.
"Ahh" you said lowly, rocking your hips for more friction.
He moaned in your ear, and pushed up little by little looking around. Everyone's eyes were glued to their phones, with headphones hanging from their ears.
He hardly pushed up fast, making you scream. Not one person turned to you, all Of them too concentrated on the piece of technology.
You both kept moving increasing your speed from now and then. You got up a little bit as if to see where you guys where and then landed back down, making the boy behind you moan.
" ahh baby... fuck just a little more" he whispered.
The train came to a stop and a bunch of people got on, one guy stood right in front of you guys, and landed his eyes on both of you, and your now sweaty faces. You looked down still moving your hips.
The guys studied them, looking at the jacket wrapped around them, and at the boy, who now was breathing heavily, and sweat ran down his neck. The man looked away, not wanting to make them feel embarrassed and not wanting to stop their fun.
Jungkook thrusted up and that was it.
You let your body sink onto his and covered both your faces when you brought up the jacket a little bit.
" AHHH FUCCCKKKK" he groaned moaning lowly on your ear.
" ahh... shit" you continued.
You both stayed like that for a while, panting and asking for air.
You didn't know how you guys came so quickly, but you did.
You slowly sat up, fixing your hair a little bit. You looked around and the train stopped at your stop, you both quickly fixed yourselfs and ran out holding hands. You exchanged looks. He smirked
" we are definitely not finished here" he said while running out the train station with you behind him, and heading home.