I dont want to share anymore- TH & JK (2)

I was so into the movie that I flinched when I felt hands all over my body
"What" I tried to say when suddenly jungkook grabbed my neck and kissed me deeply
It didn't take me not a second to kiss him back, as I was making out with jungkook I felt Taehyung grab my hand and putting in on his boner
I stroked him through his clothes and he let out small moans
Just the thought of the three of us doing it together again makes me excited that I rapidly got up and took off jungkooks shirt and then Taehyungs.
They didn't waste any to tear the clothes I was wearing off of me in a second like hungry dogs
They finished taking off their clothes and we were all now naked in front of each other
As I was admiring the view, they were scanning my body, every single inch of it... looking at me like I'm a whole feast, not a meal. A feast.
"Come here" Taehyung said as he grabbed me by my waist and quickly sat me on his dick, I felt my walls rip, it's been a long time... I could feel a mix of pain and pleasure
"Ah" I let out a small sigh and he knew I felt a little uncomfortable so he made sure to not go fast, instead he caressed my hair as he thrusted slowly.
Jungkook came behind the couch and placed his dick on my mouth, I sucked slowly teasing him.
They both let out small groans and moans and soon enough so was I
"Ahh go faster" jungkook moaned as he grabbed my neck bringing me closer to himself, his dick hitting the back of my throat with every rough thrust
"Ahh tae-" I moaned as he spanked my ass making me moan with pleasure
I took jungkook out of my mouth and started stroking his dick slowly making him tilt back his head and moan
"Ahh fuck you're-.. so- tight" I heard Taehyung say in between moans
He was lifting himself with his feet, thrusting into me at a ridiculously fast speed

"Hyung, let me go now" Jungkook said walking back to the front of the couch standing in front of taehyung. 

" I haven't Finished kook, Give us a second" Tae responded, increasing his speed.. ever so lightly caressing my hair and making me now... A Moaning mess. 

"Why do you always have to go first?" Taehyung stopped and held my waist, he sat up a bit but still refused to take himself out of me. "Just wait your turn kook"

"No, You always go first, and then Y/n is too tired after to do it with me" He said, almost yelling.. I'm sure that it wasn't his intention for it to come out tougher than it did, but as soon as he said that... Taehyung lightly took himself out and sat me down on the couch next to him. 

"Where The hell is this coming from jungkook? You've never had a problem with it, why now?" he responded, making the now flustered boy in front of him let out a small chuckle. 

"Dude, aren't you tired?! I've always had a problem with it but I always kept it to myself because I didnt want to ruin what we have, but I'm so sick of it... IM TIRED OF SHARING!" his voice got louder every second making my eyes go wide, he's never acted like this before... neither of them have. but is it true? is he tired of sharing? does he not love me anymore? 

He was mad, I knew he was mad... he rolled his tongue inside his mouth, pushing out his cheeks.. clenched fists, red face, anger.

I looked over at taehyung who had a confused look on his face, him... I can never tell what he's feeling, I can never figure out his thoughts... he's so hard to read. I didnt know what he was going to say, so I kept my gaze on him.

"You know what, Im actually glad you brought it up.. I didnt wan to be the one to do so" he said, he fixed his clothes... "Did you ever think for a second that I was okay with sharing her?" i was shocked, my expression changed. what is going on right now?

"Well you damn sure don't act like you care, And why anyways... you're the one thats always sees her more" jungkook, him I could read like an open book. he was frustrated, angry and confused all at once. if this is how they both felt, why have they never mentioned it before?

"Y/n.." Taehyung looked at me, they both looked at me. I looked at them confused. "You have to choose.. Who do you want to be with" 

How could he ask me that? I myself couldn't even answer that question, I love them both.. how could I ever choose, how can I live with only one and love one when I love the other and know he'll be devastated. I can't do that to them 

"I- I can't choose between you two, please don't ask me to" I said, I got up from the couch and rapidly put on my clothes, I couldn't even glance at them. because I know the faces they're making.

"Come on Y/n, you have to love one of us even alittle bit more than the other" I heard jungkook say as he walked more towards me to the point where we were both now in each others personal bubble. 

I looked up, I looked at both of them.. tears forming in my eyes.

"I don't want to share anymore" Both of them said, at the same time... it broke my heart into a million pieces. I know this relationship we have its weird, and many people think its weird as well.. some of them even predicted that this day would soon come, and I just cant believe its here. 

"We never should've agreed to both date you at the same time... its wrong, I want you all to myself Y/n" Jungkook said as he grabbed my chin lovingly and lifted my head up to meet his star like eyes. 

"What if I want her to myself" Taehyung said as he got up from the sofa, he lifted an eyebrow.. I was never able to know what tae was thinking, but right now... its so obvious. 

jungkook let go off my chin and turned around. "Then I guess we have a problem" this can't be happening... everything is falling apart, they promised me. I looked down for one second and the next thing I know taehyung punches jungkook, I gasped... watching the horrible sight in front of me. they threw each other across the room, into the glass table... shattering it into million little pieces. "STOP... STOP IT RIGHT NOW! BOTH OF YOU!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, tears rolling down my cheek and onto my shirt. they didn't listen, they were bleeding.

I gathered up any strength I had left and ran to them, pushing them apart from each other, but they were stronger.. without a notice I was on the ground, head spinning, I touched the back of my head and my hands were bloody, darkness. 

"Y/N!" 

Jungkooks Pov:

I never wanted to hurt you, I'm sorry for all the wounds I caused. I promised you the world, that day under the stars... do you remember? it was our first day out as a couple, we went to that place you've always wanted to go to... you were happy, we were happy... what happened to us? can you please forgive me? I never meant for us to end this way, I would give my life for you. I love you, I will always love you. 

Taehyungs Pov:

Im so sorry Y/n, if I had known how this was going to end I would've never agreed. I can't lose you, you were there for me at my lowest and highest, please let me return the favor. do you remember what I told you? that day when I found you crying near a bridge? "I will never leave you alone, you won't suffer alone" I meant what I said... I dont want to be he cause of your tears.. please let me keep my promise.

Y/N pov:

I can't choose. 

{ Hey there, as you can see... I'm back, I'm sorry I kept you all waiting.. I've been very busy in  and such but now I'm back and ill make it my mission to make a new chapter every week.... for the finale please choose who you think Y/n should end up with.}  Please go over to  'conversations' so I can be able to see the choices.