"𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎" 𝙏𝙖𝙚𝙝𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙜

I was in the living room watching television when I heard the front door open, I quickly jumped off the couch and ran towards the door. I hid behind the corner of the wall, waiting for him to come in.
" BOO" I screamed, jumping in front of him making him jump back while grabbing his chest as his heart rate increased.
" ahh you startled me" he yelled, still touching his chest. I looked at his expression
" seriously what was that, stop doing these things."
my smiled faded, he looked annoyed.
" I'm- sorry" I said while looking down at my feet, now I felt bad. He probably had a bad day and I just played around like a child. I didn't look up not wanting to meet his gaze.
He chuckled. " BABY! I'm joking" he said while picking me up and spinning me around.
He always jokes around like this, I know I'm childish but I hate it when he makes me out to be the bad guy.
" put me down" I yelled at him, I hit his back for him to stop and he quickly placed me on the ground and looked at me. " babeee don't get mad at meee! You know I didn't mean it" he said while he grabbed my waist and hugged me while bouncing me up a little bit. " stoppp" I nagged
" noooo my babygirl, is mad I won't let you be madddd" he said while he carried me again and ran to the living room with me in his arms. He placed me on the couch and started tickling me.
"AHH ahahahaah stop it" I said in between my laugh. " I won't stop until you're not mad anymore" he said while he kept going. " I'm not maddd HAHA pleaseeeee" I said, and he suddenly dropped his body on mine. He looked at my eyes, and I swallowed. He smacked his lips against mines and started to kiss me, every second the kiss became a little steamed. I was picturing it, everything that we have done and I could feel my underwear soaking. He quickly took off my pants and my underwear, " already so wet, why baby? Does the thought of my cock make you hot?" He said as he started licking and eating me out " ahh yesss it does" I responded looking down at him and moaning. " yes it does what?" He said stopping to look back at me. " daddy" I quickly responded and he kept going again. He pushed three fingers inside of me and soon enough I came and he cleaned me off. I got up and desperately started to take his pants and boxers off. " someone's needy, I thought you were mad at me" he said while he helped by taking his and my shirt off. " I can't stay mad at you daddy" I said while I pushed in on the couch, I hurried and placed him above my entrance. " AHH FUCKKKK" he yelled as I started to ride him. I increased my speed a little bit and he threw his head back in pleasure. " AHH DADDY your so good" I said while bounced faster. " you like that baby, my thick cock inside your juicy pussy?" He growled and kissed my lips earning a bigger moan from my me. He grabbed my hips and he started to push his legs up, moving me faster. " AHH yesss- just like that" he said moving one of his hands and placing it on my neck. He squeezed a little. " moreeee AHHH" I moaned looking into his eyes. He squeezed my neck tighter and then let go when he saw me begging for air. " OHH Y/Nnnnnnnnn I'm gonna- immm" he said while his eyes rolled back. I was there too, when we both reached our climax i stayed there with him still inside of me, and rested my body on his. He hugged me tight while catching his breath. " y/n" he said, his voice low. " Hmm" I hummed without moving. " can you promise me something?" He said drawing circles on my back. " yeah" I replied. " don't leave me" he said holding me tight, I didn't say anything for a second but I was 100% sure that this is the man I want to spend the rest of my life with. " I won't ever leave you, my heart wouldn't take the pain of not being next to the person that I love the most" I lifted my head and looked him in the eyes, assuring him I was seriously. He smiled and kissed my lips. " now get that big ass in the kitchen, daddy's hungry" he said making me get up and hitting my ass.