"Im sorry 𝚍𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚢" 𝙅𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙣

"oh fuck" you screamed. he didnt stop, he pounded into you without showing mercy,and this time you didnt ask for it, he simply caught you masturbating to the moans of a celebrity in youtube. ( you know, the ones we search for ;)

" see if this can teach you a lesson" he pushed your head on the pillow and kept attacking your now sore pussy.

"fucking slut, why the fuck were you masturbating to random people's moans huuhhhh" he screamed slapping your ass, leaving his five fingers painted in red on your sensitive skin.

" DADDYYYYYYY" you moaned, tears falling from your eyes.

" who told you to speak!" he got a hold of your hair, and pounded harder and faster.

" as a matter of fact who the fuck said you could enjoy this?!" he slapped your ass several times and it hurt like hell. It reminded you of when your hispanic mom found you doing something, or you didn't listen when she spoke, and  would grab the object closest to her and throw it at you until you bled.

"PLEASEEEEEE" you yelled, there was too much pleasure and pain all in one place. "DADDYY IM SORRYYYY" You kept yelling hoping he would stop, but you felt your eyes close, your body heavy, the sound of jimin's thrust's further every second. You didnt have strength and soon enough your body broke down.