015

He sat next to her and she placed her head on his shoulder

He sat next to her and she placed her head on his shoulder. He grabbed her hand letting his head fall on top of hers. Sabrina took her phone out to check the time noticing she only had ten minutes to get there. "Uh Ricky we have to go." Both of them got up and rushed to the car. They were lucky to get there in time.

Nick was waiting out in the lobby for his best friend. Hazel was right next to him holding his hand reassuring him she was going to make it. She was right because Sabrina came in running towards her two best friends. "Sorry guy. I got a little busy." Tonight was the last performance before they decided who was going to win. Ricky was out in the audience next to Gina who also came to watch her friend. "Let's go. We have to be in the other lobby ready to go out and perform." Walking together hand by hand. They all smile at each other.

They were all sitting down waiting for their turn until a woman came to take them towards the stage. Nick and Sabrina gave each other a last hug before going out. He was starting standing while she was on her knees kneeling down. The music started playing and they both gave it their all. Gina and Ricky were both impressed they both had their mouths wide open. Even the judge's mouth was wide open. The young girl smiled and looked at Nick giving him a hug. One of the crew members rush to give them both a microphone before walking back out. 

"Wow! What was that?" Ask Jennifer Lopez with a big mouth open. Both teenagers shrugged, having big smiles on their faces. "I got to say that was incredible. Something new we haven't seen in a long time." Said Vanessa smiling at the two young teenagers.

"So true. But I want to know what that leg thing is. How were you okay with her jumping on your back like that?" Nick chuckled, wrapping his right arm around her shoulder. "Well I mean she's really light. She's like a feather." Sabrina's mouth fell open and she playful hit his stomach with her elbow. "Who choreographed this?" Nick pointed to the both of them. "That was definitely amazing. Now let's see how many points you got for tonight the final night." Nick and Sabrina hold on to each other's hands. Closing her eyes Sabrina took a deep breath in. Opening she saw a hundred from all the judges. Her mouth fell open turning into a smile and tears were rolling down her cheeks. Nick hugged her, picking her up.

"Congratulations guys. Please head back for the three finalists." Now they both had to make way for the rest of them to go. Only the top three have been chosen to go back out there and the fan's have to decide who is the winner of the competition. If Nick and Sabrina both of them will win a million dollars and a scholarship to any dance school in the state. Before they were called out they had to go change. They were picked to dance with two great dancers to set the mood but also to see if they were up to the challenge. When it came to dancing you could be getting a stranger for a dancer and you needed to be ready. She was wearing a silver see through dress you could see her red sports bra and her red shorts. Nick wore a black see through shirt with some black pants. When they were done changing they met at the lobby. Both of them were smiling at each other.