09

(Sorry I haven't posted but I got carried away by school. I've also haven't been feeling myself lately so it took a lot of convincing and hard work for me to finally write again. Which it shouldn't have since writing is one of the things I love the most. Anyways I hope you guys have been enjoying the special episodes I've been posting. -Lizz)

I was laying against the board of my bed while Ricky had his head on my lap. He let me played with his curly hair while he was falling asleep on my lap. "I need to tell you something." Ricky open his eyes staring at me. "Theirs this big competition starting for dance partners. Hazel already signed me up with Nick." Ricky took my left hand playing with my fingers. "That's cool but why do you make it sound like a bad thing?" I let out a breath of air I was holding on to. "It's not that. I'm just worried that I'm going to mess up one of the performances." Ricky sit up holding to both of my hands. "You won't. You're such a great dancer." I gave him a small smile and a nod that cause his to fall back on to my lap. "Now that's settle let me nap." I smile kissing his forehead and going back to playing with his hair.

A few minutes later he was already softly snoring. God what would I do without him. He moves around laying between my legs and his head on my chest. He's such a clingy person well not really except when he's sleeping. His phone starts ringing causing me to reach on my bed side table to answer it before it wakes him up. "Hello? This is Ricky's phone." I mentally slap myself for saying something stupid like that. "It uh Nini. Who is this?" I smile falls. I don't hate Nini I just hate how she tries to find every excuse to talk to Ricky. "Its Brina. Ricky is actually asleep right now."

"Oh okay. We'll I'll call later." She hung up after that leaving me confused. I shrug it off going on to my phone to text my friends. After an hour I stared falling asleep but my mom texted to go walk Paco since she was going to be too busy with work. Somehow I had to get out Ricky's arms but did you know how hard that is? Every time I try to pull away he pulls me in and holds me tighter. "Ricky? Babyyy? Wake up." I kiss his head giving up and grabbing a pillow. I move his arms around the pillow and slowly stood up without him noticing. I grab some black leggings and a baggy shirt to change in bathroom. My hair was half up and half down. I walk back into the room seeing Ricky sitting on the edge of m bed rubbing his eyes. "How are you awake? I made sure not to wake you up." He grabs my hand hugging me. "Yeah well I know when I'm cuddling you and when I'm cuddling a pillow."

I smile kissing his head. Paco came ruining up the stairs to my room jumping on my bed. "Oh you know you're my favorite one." I move away from Ricky to hug Paco. Paco starts licking my face making me laugh. "I thought I was your favorite one." Ricky was pouting looking between me and Paco. "Well..." I grab my phone heading down stairs with Ricky behind me and Paco next to me. "You are not going out wearing those leggings." I roll my eyes grabbing Paco's leash. "Your only saying that because you don't want me people staring at my ass." He grabs my face giving me a quick peck. "You know me so well." The rest of the day was spent at the park with Paco and Ricky. We played some games and chase each other around.

Around eight thirty we decided to go home but of course Ricky was staying over we've been staying at each others house for the past few days. I got to really know Ricky's dad he's a pretty chill and fun dad to be around. Ricky has been getting along with my mom making her laugh with his dorky jokes. When I got home I was going to make my way down stairs to the basement to practice dancing but I notice a man in my living room . "Hi?" The man turn around giving me a smile. "You must be Sabrina." I nod looking up the stair to see if my mom was up there. "And you are?" My mom came walking down the stairs noticing me.

"Honey? I thought you were staying at Ricky's tonight.?" She hugs me kissing my cheek. "Mom who's this?" She walks towards the tall man wrapping her arm around his. "This is my boyfriend Beck." Ricky places a hand on my lower back. "Boyfriend?" My mom walks towards me holding on to my hands. "I was going to tell you earlier I just didn't know how you would react." I smile at my mom. "Mom, I'm happy for you. You deserve so much happiness. I have nothing against you dating someone else." My mom hugs me causing us almost to fall.