Chapter 10

Is my life finally getting better ? Can I trust Jack and all these people ? Am I even able or ready to kill a pure and innocent life ? What if my insanity gets worse ? What if jacks betrays me again? There are to many questions I think my brain is going to malfunction . I just want to be happy once in my miserable life !

Jack led me up these long stairs which I believe contains many dorm rooms for the 'killers' that live here . I wonder what my room will look like ? Jack stops at the third floor , in front of a faded white door which I believe is mine . I twisted the handle on the door and opened it . the room had black walls , white wooden floor , a plain white double bed , a white desk with drawers and matching chair and a white wardrobe . I grinned at my new room and turned to Jack . "Jack I can not express how happy I am right now !" . He smiled a genuine smile back "I live off of your happiness (your name)".

"Um hi I'm ( your name) " I said awkwardly at the huge group of creepypastas in the big living room. they just stared at me like I was an alien . I turned to jack next to me with an unsure look. Jack sighed before saying "she will be joining us for now on . she is also an escapee from the metal asylum not so far away from here and I want you all to be nice to her "."wow you are from that sh*t hole ?" Exclaimed Ben . I merely nodded before putting on a smile ."so what are your names ?".

There was a guy with brown hair and a white mask called masky , a guy with a blue mask with black crying eyes called eyeless Jack , a short girl with long brown hair called Sally , a guy wearing a brown hood that hid his face called hoodie , a guy with goggles and mouth guard named ticci Toby , a girl with black hair and pale skin called Jane , a girl with brown hair and a clock for an eye named clockwork and a dog with a big gorgeous smile called smile dog . Jeff and Ben were also in the room too .

After the introductions were done ,everyone went back to what they were doing but some of the girls and guys gave me some sort of glare as if I shouldn't be here. Jack noticed this too and grabbed my arm and lead me back to my room .

"So what did I miss while I was gone? " Jack asked in some sort of sad tone. "well I got new and stronger meds because the hallucinations got worse which reminds me I have to get some , um and I guess this ...." . I lifted my top which reviled multiple scars on my stomach ,back and arms . Jack half blushed as I was only in a bra but I didn't mind and shook it off. The blush disappeared when he saw the scars ." what happened?". "I did it "."why?". "I ........don't .......know"." please don't do it anymore "."but Jack-"." DONT do it! ". That was the first time Jack raised his voice at me . "ok". he sighed again .why is Jack so sad today ? . "(Your name) it's gonna be a bit hard for the guys to get use to you so stay around me at all times you understand !?" ."y-es". I looked down at my hands which were positioned on my lap . Jack slowly walked towards me and wrapped his long arms around my fragile body and hugged me in a tight embrace . I was shocked at first before I hugged back . I missed this . " I'm so glad to see you again (your name)".

"Me too"

I climbed out of my window in my bedroom floor and manoeuvred my way up to the roof . I sat down in a ball and stared at the night sky . am I doing the right thing ? Can I do this ? What if the hallucinations come back ? Damn it why did I forget my meds !. "What are you doing out here ?" A boys teenage voice asked. I turned around to see eyeless jack. unsure of if he was a nice guy or not I hesitantly answered . "I can't sleep". he stared at me blankly (well mostly because of the mask). I turned my back to him and stared at the sky again , not putting my guard down after what laughing Jack said. Ej walked next to me and sat down , looking at the sky. " what was it like in a mental asylum?" . I scrunched up my nose . " Horrible " was all I said now looking down at my feet. " sorry to have asked" he replied now regretting in asking that question . "it's ok ..... I'm just glad I'm out of that place and in a new home were I can be understood better". I faced Jack and smiled at him ."I'm so happy". 'what a weird and wonderful girl' thought jack blushing at the smile (you couldn't see it though ). I looked back at the sky .

"It's so beautiful "

*hey there ! So um I'm just gonna tell you I can't update this week because of exams but I promise a long chapter next weekend ! Sorry ! :( and thanks for the support