Chapter 7

I heard something in the woods . "W-who's t-there???" I stuttered now suddenly scared . The faint sound of chuckling could be heard getting nearer to me . I was now trembling , great just when I got out ! Just when I'm free! I have to die now of all times.

A white figure with black hair and bleached skin similar to jacks but instead of a clown costume and long nose he wore a white blood stained jumper with black dress trousers and black sneakers . "Who are you ?" I asked now no longer scared but curious . The guy seemed to catch this and slowly (and dramaticly) pull down the white hoody .

My eyes widen at his face ." you ...........are...........so ............BEAUTIFUL !!!!!!!" I shrieked . The boy gazed at me in a paranoid glance . I ran towards the raven boy and pinched his cheek admiring his big majestic smile while giving him a closed eye smile myself . " I wish I looked like you ! Your so lucky ! " I insisted . The boy glared me as he slowly pulled out a sharp thing from his jumper pocket . I noticed this and smiled even wider which seemed to make the boy curious . "You have a sharp thing too " you shouted now even happier about the boys presence. the boys smile seemed to have grown longer if it was even possible. then there was a distant call.

"JEFF !!!!!!! Where the f*ck are you ?" Shouted a familiar croaky voice . the boy in front of me seemed to look pissed for some reason. "was that your friend ? "I asked in my normal delusional voice . the boy merely nodded and followed the sound of the voice before stopping and turning back to me. "Do you want to come over to my house ? " He asked in the same delusional and happy tone as me. I nodded gleefully "I just ran away from home and have no were else to go " ."home ?but there isn't a home in miles!" he responded now confused . "well it's not technically a house it's a mental hospital " I replied still smiling . this only made the boy smile more . "well come on I'll like you to meet some' people' " he smirked now walking away . I smiled and followed the nice boy to who knows where .

We wandered through the woods until his friend decided to call for Jeff again . "JEFF WHERE THE F--" the person found us . "Jeff who is this ?" Hearing the voice behind us Jeff turned around to meet his friend . I turned around also only to gaze my eye on a familiar person...............