Chapter 8

"J-Jack ?!" I could hardly speak out his name as I turned to face the tall being . Jeff chuckled "do you know this girl Jack?". Jack smiled down at me "I see you got out of that dreadful place " Jack pointed out. too shocked to speak I merely nodded my head before remembering my reason in life . "I going to kill you" my dark voice said . Jack gave out a questionable look. am I sure this is (your name)? He thought to himself . "you left me alone to rot for all those years without a reason and not even saying goodbye , I thought you were merely another illusion created in my mind because of my empty and lonely soul but no you were different ,real to be truthful and you left ME!" My voice turned into a twisted dark version of my normal delusional and cheery tone. "hehe looks like she's pissed Jackie ". "not now Jeffrey go home and I will deal with this" jacks croaky voice demanded. Jeff sent Jack a menacing glare . "fine but don't kill this one I believe she would be a great addition to the creepypasta family ". He then ran off into the dark woods.

Through the whole talk I was glaring at Jack ready to pounce at my pray with no weapon .I didn't care if I died I was going to beat the living sh*t out of him.

"Why did you leave me jack !" I screamed feeling tears beginning to form. "Why? you were my only friend ! And you left without a word !" . The tears were finally falling down my face. Jack frowned and now had a soft look placed on his face. "(your name ) I-"."no I don't want your pesky excuse ! " I interrupted ."I am going to kill you Jack !".i pounced at the tall clown , fists clenched ,ready to punch him. "(your name ) stop this !" . Jack was able to hold both of my fists in his big palms. the tears were streaming down my face . " Do you not know how alone I was? Do you not know what pain I endured when I discovered you were gone? Why Jack WHY?!". I was now hysterically crying as Jack pulled in my small fragile body into a big teddy bear hug."I'm sorry (your name) I missed you too " he whispered.

Jack carried me bride style to this house that Jeff mentioned to me . My eyes were red from crying and I felt really emotionless now and really needed a sharp thing to release the pain (or a really hard wall) . My mind drifted to a dark place as Jack looked at me with a concerned look on his face. Then I realised ......

this was the first time I saw Jack not smiling......