Chapter 3

I was out of breath and the pain it was really getting to me and I loved it ! it was the most fun I ever had and I think my new clown friend enjoyed it to. I looked up at the deranged clown with a bright smile . "thank you so much !" I cheered . he simply smiled back a creepy smile before I blacked out from blood loss.

This time I had no nightmares ! I'm so happy ! ever since my new friend came along only good things have been happening ! that reminds me I should really ask his name or make one up . hmmmmmm what about sunshine ! no ..... bloodbath ! ........ Maybe .......... oh I don't know first lets see if he has an actual name .

I grinned at the memories flooding in my brain of 'witness and victim ' there was so much blood and what made it better was that the clown was laughing at me ! I of course joined in on the laughter as for it's been a while since I laughed . he even asked if he could help in the blood fest . I slowly nodded accepting his offer and he grabbed my hair with his long claws and began to continue slamming me on the wall as we still had not gotten my sharp thing back. He finally stopped after a while probably was getting tired from the hitting. he then laid his hand onto my blood and walked over to the wall with my unfinished masterpiece and started to paint on it . "are you finishing it ?" my deranged voice asked the clown . "Yes and I'm gonna make it a true masterpiece especially with lovely blood like yours " he replied with a girn on his face .

My eyes slowly opened and I noticed I was on my ugly white bed which was now beautiful covered in my luscious blood . I chucked at the sight and turned my head to face the colourless clown standing next to me . "what's your name little girl~?"the clown asked "(your name ) and you ?" your voice cracked.

"Laughing jack"