SPECIAL EPISODE! !

Anneyenhaseo!! Author-nimhinimda! !

Yes, this is an exclusive and special episode which doesn't count as an chapter of the book.

I thought you guys are getting bored living in quarantine for almost months!! So I had an great idea and already started it.

Yes, you guys will enjoy I hope so  (Big Hopes 😅)

So, enjoy!

Btw it will be a little tricky to understand at first but bear with it. You will get it what I mean!! So....without further due!! Let's get it!!

___________________

Bangtan's dorm

"Hello, this is Author-nim!! Greeting you from Bangtan's dorm. Yes, I live nearby and yes, I am aware of this virus as well! So, no worries we took care of it. You guys are wondering why all of a sudden I'm updating a 'special episode '? Well, it's being hard to deal with this virus and it's no fun staying at home. So, I thought why don't I make a episode about what can you do meanwhile staying at home? Feat Bangtan and mini's. So,let's go ins-"

'Noooonnnnnnaaaawwwwww!!' The mini's already rushed out while wearing their cute animal themed masks.

"Aigoo! How did you all knew I was coming?!"

"We saw you with the cc TV, author-nim!" J-Hope replies while smiling.

"Ahh!I forgot!"The mini's pulls my sweater and drags me inside.

"Aigooo! Is that Author-nim!" Jin squeals and walks towards us.

"What a surprise, author-nim? !" Jimin stares while being surprised.

"Author-nim, came to make an special episode." Namjoon explains and I nod.

"We have to give some tips and advise to the about what they (readers and viewers )can do meanwhile staying at home. I hope you guys will help me out."I bowed and they all smiled.

"We will try our best." Jimin bows and Kookie tugs in my pant.

"Yes, baby?"

'Kookie ...wawnnaw help. ..'

"Of course you can!"

"Let's set up then. So,everyone fighting!" J-Hope cheers and we started to film.

"So, we will start off with Namjoon and Joon." I said and Namjoon nods.

"Okay,we will work hard."

"Okay! Three, two, one! Go!"

Namjoon's tips:

"Anneyenhaseo! Kim Namjoon-hinimida. Welcome to 'Mono Studio'. Today, me and Joon will give you some advise on what else you can do while staying at home."