30.Field Trip

Weeks later~~~~

"Chim! Tae! Hope! Come down!!!" Jin calls as he places the groceries on the table.

The trio ran to Jin while screaming and stopped abruptly. Bumping on to each other, Jin laughs at their small fuss.

"Okay! Okay! Hyungie bought some goodies for you three!" Jin searches for their snacks and headed them one by one.

"Happy?" He ask as they hugs their snacks.

'Thawnk you, hyungie!' They politely bows and smiles at Jin who smiles back.

'I love peach!!'

'My favourite rice crackers!'

'Gummies!!!'

They beams and started to eat their snacks. Jin organizing the groceries on the shelves.

He felt a light tug on his pant and looked down. Chim was staring back at Jin.

"What's wrong? Is there anything you want? "Jin caresses his head.

'Hyungie. ..here..' He held his hand and gesturing Jin to open his palm,Jin did as he saw and Chim puts some jellybeans on Jin's hand and smiles.

'For you!' Jin smiles and pats his head.

"Thank you!"

******************************

Later that day~~~~

"Hahaha! That's so funny!!" J-Hope laughs as he enjoys watching cartoons with Hope and Suga.

"Here it's equals to 4/5 and minus that 10. Yeah! You got it!" Namjoon points out and Joon writes it down.

"Kookie!! Aaahhh! Come on! You need your medicines!!!" Kookie turns his head to the other side as Jungkook trying his best to feed Kookie his cough syrup.

"Here let me help you!" Jin helps mini Jin as he knotting a new socks.

"And then Mr.Tas and Mr.Bash went to their home happily. Then end." Jimin closed the book and Chim whines.

'It's my favourite book...' He pouts but Jimin pats his head.

" I'll buy the new version as soon as it come out. Okay?" Chim's eyes sparkled and giggles.

Tae runs quickly and almost slipped if Suga didn't caught him.

'Hyung!!! Can we go here!!' He proudly shows the magazine. Suga looks closer and scoffs.

"Seriously? Your interested in museums?" He ask and Tae nods viciously.

"Museum eh.." Jimin takes the magazine and looks in.

"Is it the national museum?" J-Hope ask and walks closer.

"Yeah.." Jimin replies and Tae climbs on Jimin's shoulder.

'Me wanna see that!!' Tae points out at the big paintings and other items.

"Um we have a day off so..we can go? Hyung?" Jungkook ask and look at Jin.

"Hm...we can. But noone can stay at home! I don't any mess so everyone is going!" Jin announce and Suga groans.

"Yay! It will be a field trip!!!" J-Hope started to baby talk with Kookie who giggles.

"Okay! Tomorrow morning be ready around 9!!" Jin says and gets up.

"Go to sleep you all! It's late! I don't want any of them crying at night! " Jin spats and walks off while mini Jin follows him.