17. Seoul = Christmas

Next day~~~~

Jin and mini Jin stood at the station for everyone to come. His the first person who came to Seoul.

'Are they really coming?' Mini Jin asked because it was almost 2 hours they were standing there.

"I have called Namjoon and Suga,they said they are on their way but how long it will take it don't know..." Jin says and check his phone again.

Mini Jin sighed and sat on the benches.

After 15 minutes later, Jimin walked towards Jin with Mini Jimin running beside him.

'Hyung!!' Mini Jimin called out for mini Jin who was tired of waiting. Mini Jimin quickly ran to him and hugged him tightly.

'Aigoo! Jiminie! Are you okay! I was so worried for you! I hope Tae comes back quickly.' Mini Jin patted his back as he stared at the other way.

Another 30 minutes passed but no sign of anyone coming.

"We should head back to the dorm because it's snowing." Jimin says and held his hand out as snows falls down.

"Yeah we should or they will catch a cold." Jin says and grabs his bags. Mini Jin and Jimin was cuddled with each other as they were fast asleep.

"I'll get them." Namjoon calls out as he walks towards Jin and Jimin.

"Namjoon! You made it! " Jin says as his face lits out.

"Yeah! It was so traffic on the way. Anyway, Namjoon can you stay with Jimin? " Namjoon asks mini Namjoon who only nod and hod Jimin's hand. Jimin looks up and smiled as his eyes disappeared.

"Kyeopta! Let's go!" Jimin says as he pulls mini Namjoon with him.

"Namjoon, I don't think you can take both of them!" Jin yells out.

"Uh..it will be difficult but.." Namjoon picked mini Jimin and placed his head on Namjoon's shoulder and holding him carefully.

"Ah...let me help!" Jin ran but a figure stopped him.

"Hyung! Let me handle." J-Hope popped out and quickly ran towards mini Jin.

'He drank 3 energy drinks.' Mini Hope says as he walked closer.

"That's why." Jimin says and laugh.

***************************

Jin was walking ahead with his and Jimin's luggages.

Jimin was holding mini Namjoon's hand and carefully walking behind Jin.

Namjoon was having a huge problem  because mini Jimin didn't have strong arms and legs, they were like more squishy. So, he didn't know how to keep him in a comfortable position.

J-Hope carefully holding mini Jin because his was a little heavy but not much. Mini Hope was following behind, hopping around.

"Aishh.... they are dead or something ??!!" Jin screamed when his too tired with the bags.

"Let me call them." Jimin took his phone and called.

"Well?" Jin asks when Jimin put his phone back.

"Tae is almost here. Suga-hyung said his at the dorm. Jungkook well..he got off from the train now because Kookie vomited. " Jimin explained and everyone nod.

"Aww poor Kookie!!! I hope his okay! " J-Hope says and Jin scoffed.

"That brat is a devil!!  He gets whatever he wants!" Jin hissed.

"Hyung, his just a kid." Jimin talk back but before Jin could reply, someone pushed through them. Both of them looked down and saw mini Tae ran through between their bodies.

"Tae!!!" Taehyung ran towards them.

"Taehyung! " Jimin calls out and wave.

'Where's Jimin!! Jimin!' Mini Tae pulling Jimin's pant to get his attention.

'His there. Don't shout.' Mini Namjoon says and pointed out. Mini Tae quickly ran to Namjoon and hopped so that Namjoon  could pick him up.

Namjoon blended down so that he can see mini Jimin's face. Mini Tae ran to the back and removed his mutton from his little hands. He placed them on mini Jimin's cheeks which were cold due to cold. Immediately, mini Jimin's eyes fluttered open and looked directly at mini Tae.

'Tae!! Your back!!!' Mini Jimin chirped and started to struggle in Namjoon's arm.

'I missed you!! I couldn't sleep well!!' Mini Tae cried as mini Jimin finally was free and ran to Tae before engulfing him in a hug.

'Pabo! I couldn't sleep too! That's why I was tired now!!' Mini Jimin hugged Tae as tightly as he can.

"Aww~~ so precious!!" J-Hope chriped .

"Let's go home and celebrate Christmas!!" Jimin says and quickly walks to their dorm.

*****************************

"Those fuckers are here." Suga crushed under his breath because he have to leave his spot to get the door.

"YA ALL HAVE KEYS SO, DON'T YA DARE TO CALL ME FOR OPENING THE FUCKING DOOR!" Suga yelled from his spot until a loud roar was heard.

"YAH! MAA A A!  MIN YOONGI! YOU SON OF A MOUSE!! A LAZY ASS SHIT!! OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!! OR IMMA GONNA BREAK YA KUMAMON FIGURINES  !!! " Suga quickly got up and opened the door.

"IF YA LAY A FINGER ON MAH KUMAMON!!! IMMA GONNA FREAKING CUT YOUR DICK AND SHOVE IT INTO NAMJOON'S ASSHOLE! YA BISH!" Suga screams and everyone stare at in shock.

"Whoa...hyung never been this serious about anything." Taehyung says as he stares at Suga in awe.

"Hyung, can you please stop cussing in front of them!" Jimin yells as he walks in with the mini's following him.

'Aaahhh! ! Home sweet home!!' Mini Tae says as he popped on the couch next to Mini Suga.

'Where's Kookie? ' Mini Suga asks as he counted down all of them.

'Kookie..um don't know....'  Mini Hope replied as he looked around for Kookie.

"As a matter of fact... Namjoon call Jungkook and ask him where is his damn ass !" Jin hissed before heading upstairs.

"Arasso!" Namjoon quickly dialed Jungkook's number and waited.

"Oh Jungkook-ah! What!! Oh...I see okay okay! I'll tell Jin-hyung about it. Okay, come back soon." Namjoon ended the call and Tae ran to him.

'Kookie!! Where is he!!!' He started to pull Namjoon's jacket while jumping.

"His coming. Don't worry." Namjoon assured Tae and he ran off to Jimin again.

"Where is he?" Taehyung asked while walking inside the living room.

"He went to the grocery store for some food." Namjoon sighed.

"That store will be on fire a few minutes later." Taehyung says and walks away leaving everyone confused.

"WHAT!!!" Everyone in the living room screamed.

                    _______________

It's been a long time!! How's everyone doing?!! I tried to make it interest well it took turns and gave a hint of the next chapter.

*sigh* well anyways!! I saw that this book crossed 100 views and also added 30 too!! 😅😅 silly me I wasn't giving much time.

Anyhow! I hope you enjoy this chap and wait from the next one!  Till then adios!! 😊😊💜💜💜💜