42. Babies Day out

Three weeks later

"Jungkook-ah!!" Jin calls but no sign of Jungkook inside the dorm.

"Jungkook-ah!!" He calls again,still no answer.

A sleepy, half eyes opened Jimin walks in as he kept rubbing his eyes.

"Hyung. .what wrong...why your calling Jungkook. ..." He yawns and tries to stare at Jin with his sleepy eyes.

"Ah...Jimin." Jin sighs as he leans on the counter.

"Hyung what happened..." Jimin ask still yawning.

Jin inhales and suddenly slams a packet of breads on the counter.

"WHO DARE TO EAT MY BABIES!" He screams and Jimin almost slipped on his pj's.

"Seriously ...hyung for that....Aish. ..And how come the breads became your kids? " Jimin ask while narrowing his eyes.

"Well! Don't you know?when we went on a trip to maybe I don't know so we had to replace our names?" Jimin scratches his head and Taehyung pops out of nowhere.

"What's wrong with you two?" He stares at them while peeling a banana.

"Which trip?" Jimin ask and Jin sighs.

"Are you talking about that trip where we had to climbed up to the hills?" Taehyung says and Jin, Jimin turns to him.

"No. That's not it. Ah...don't you remember. .." Jimin scratches his neck.

"I don't remember what I had last night..." Jimin says as he walks towards the fridge to get some milk.

"Ah...it was that trip..Aish. ..yeah! Where I named myself 'Bread Jinie'." Jimin spilled the milk at Taehyung who was drenched with milk.

"OH GOD HYUNG! OH  NO TAEHYUNG" Jimin quickly grabs the  kitchen napkins and wipes Taehyung.

Jin laughs as he remember the trip and walks out leaving those two.

J-Hope walks in and spilled the water which he was drinking.

"YAH! what are you two doing!! Aish my eyes! " He covers his eyes but Jimin didn't looked at him. He quickly wiped Taehyung and took him to take a bath.

"Ah..Jin-hyung! I'll be going to get the kids!" Namjoon says and put his jacket on.

"But Namjoon you don't have a license. .....plus you can't drive so you can kill a dozen of people if you go out.." Suga points out and Namjoon stares at Suga like a criminal looking at the police.

"Opps..."

***********************************

"Jungkook-ah!" Jin calls again and he opens the door without knocking.

"Jung- AISH!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!" Jin yells and faceplamed himself.

"Wha.." Jungkook pops his head out from the plushies which on top of him.

"Why are you playing with plushies? Especially with Kookie's plushies." Jungkook quickly jumps off and look around. He throws the plushies away and look at Jin.