25. Taking care feat.Jin

A bright sunny day~ 

The sun is shining brightly as light breeze is blowing in waves making  anyone happy.

Without. ....Jin.......

Jin stays where he is and sighs as he stare at the mini's literally destroying the whole convenient store.

"How the fuck did I caught up into this..." Jin mutters as Chim and Hope runs towards him tearing up.

'Kookie! Throwing the bananas at us!! Hyung!!'

They complains and Jin literally regretting his life decision.

Jin turns around and stare at the window like he was filmed by the cameramen. He sighs and stand up straight.

"Do you wanna know how I turned out to be like this? How the fuck I have to take care of six kids...well let me tell you that..."

Flashback~~~~~~~

"Ah! What a nice day to go for a shopping today! The groceries are almost at the ending list. Better buy some proteins or those brats will die without food." Jin says happily as he neatly folding his blankets.

Loud footsteps were heard as Jungkook enters the room.

"Hyung!! I think Kookie is sick again!!" Jungkook says as he takes deep breaths.

"WHAT!?? That brat is sick again! !!" Jungkook nods and quickly pulled Jin with him toward his room.

"Come on!!hurry! He puked once!!" Jungkook says and waves his hands to get Jin get in faster.

Jin walks in slowly and saw Kookie laying on bed upside down.

"He looks completely fine to me." Jin says as he crosses his arms.

"Noo!! His not! His puked after I feed him today! !" Jungkook says like a worried mother.

"Jungkook. .you must have pushed his stomach while picking him up and this is  why he puked the extra amount which was in his stomach. " Jin says calmly and Jungkook turns towards to Jin and Kookie in passing seconds.

"Mayb-" Jin was cut off when Jungkook held Kookie in front of Jin and almost shoved Kookie in to Jin's face.

"YAH MAA AAAHHH!  NOT MY HANDSOME FACE!! YOU LITTLE BRAT!" Jin yells and ran across the room.

"Anyway, hyung. .you have to take care of Kookie until I come back. Pd-nim called minutes ago. I have some work to do so..I guess you can take care of him." Jungkook says and gently puts Kookie down.

"WHAT?!!! ME WITH HIM! THE DEVIL!! NOWAY! NO! NO!" Jin refused but it didn't last longer.