Looking After Me?

Kisa's POV
Grandfather got me a dress which was dark and light purple with some purple socks an shoes, to change into. I change an headed out the door where he was waiting for me. "I'm ready." I grabbed his hand and waited for him to start walking.

He smiled down at me, "Let's get going then." We walked out of the hospital and into the streets where there were people, houses, and stores. The second grandfather walked out of the hospital with me everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at us. I heard them whisper things like, "Who is that girl," "Why does she have cats ears and a tail." "Do you think she's like the nine tailed fox." "Let's hope not." I let go of grandpa's hand and held onto my tail instead. We continue walking till we reach a door that read "Hokage Office." He takes out a key and opens the door, and we step inside. The first thing I see is a desk with a whole bunch of papers on it, in fact that's the only thing I see. I go to the window to see the whole village and the Hokage faces. I watch as people do what they need to do and going home to their families. I look back to see grandfather doing some paperwork. This is so boring. I transform into a cat and hop onto his lap. He looks down at me and then goes back to doing his paperwork and petting me. "So this is another thing you can do?" I meowed and then continued to purr. Ahh this is amazing!

Suddenly there was a poof and a cloud of smoke. I jumped five feet in the air and land in the desk in front if grandfather and hissed. Both grandfather's and they man's eyes widen. Grandfather grabbed me and put me on his lap and began to pet me again. I slowly calmed down and looked at the man. He hand defying gravity hair and wore a mask on his face which covered up to one of his eyes because other was covered up with his ninja headband. This man was the same man who gave me the sleepy candy!!!!

I got off of grandpa's lap and transformed back to a human. "You tricked me! You gave me candy that made me sleep!!" I went up to him and went to punch him but he put a hand on my head to hold me back. That's not going stop me! I made a shadow clone and went behind him, jumped and kicked him on the head. He fell to the ground as my shadow clone disappeared. Grandpa was shocked at first, but then started to laugh, "Haha Kakashi I think you've meet your match!" I smiled and put my hand out for Kakashi, "Next time you feed me candy make sure it's not that kind, okay?"

He grabbed my hand a pulled himself up,"I'll try to remember that next time." Grandfather got up and made his way over to us, he bent down and pet my head, "How did you do that little one?" I shrugged and looked down, " I don't know all I did was make a shadow clone and kicked him. I feel kind of bad now." He shook his head, "It's all right I bet Kakashi is alright." Kakashi sweatdropped.

"Lord hokage, what's the reason you called me here? It wasn't just to get kicked in the face...was it?" Grandpa stood up and sat down at his desk, picked up his pipe and put it in his mouth. "Not at all, I summoned you here to ask you if you'd like to help me with something." Kakashi nodded, "Anything." Smoke puffed out of gramp's mouth, "I was hopping you'd say that. I wondering if you'd help me taking care of Kisa here for me?" There was silence... Oh no he's going to treat me like my old village and say no. I felt my eyes tear up, so I looked at the ground trying not to look so weak.

Kakashi's POV
I looked down at kisa, and saw that she was trying hard not to cry. Poor kid. I didn't know a lot about kids, like what they like, or what they do for fun, and definitely didn't know what they liked to read! I blushed as I thought back to my Icha Icha Paradise. Now is not the time! I guess trying something new won't be that bad and I've always secretly wanted a child, and she's just so cute!
"I'd love too."

Kisa's POV
Once I heard those three words the tears in my eyes went away. I looked up at Kakashi, I can't trust him, not yet. He might turn out like one of the guys from my old village. A chill want down my spine when I thought of the guys at my old village. I ran to gramps and hugged his leg. I can't let myself get to close to people! I let go of Lord Hokage's leg.

No you don't have to be afraid anymore.

I jumped, "Who's there?" Both of the men in the room looked at me.

My name's Akito. I'm a voice in your head. I was always there but, there was a seal in your mind keeping me from talking to you.

What happens if they treat me like the last village?

They won't I promise I'll protect you.

Ok

I looked back at the two men, "I'm sorry was just talking to myself." They nodded and went back to talking. "Kakashi I want you to keep Kisa a secret. The only ones who know about her is you and myself, I'd like to keep it that way, understood?" I looked at gramps after he said that. Kakashi nodded, "Yes sir." I walked over to Kakashi and held my arms out toward him in a way if saying, 'carry me'. The second he picked me up I saw what has happened to him, and what's going to happen to him. It all happened in one flash and was to much for me to handle. The last thing I heard was grandfather and Kakashi saying my name.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And cut!
Hoped you liked it as much as I did or more! Vote, comment, and read!

Btw bold letterings Is when Akito is talking to Kisa and Italics is when Kisa is talking to Akito or when she's thinking.

Pic of her on the side

Bye! Till time time my lovelies!