Enter: Kisa Hatake!

Hey this chapter is dedicated to XxMidoriNakaharaxX , who wanted more Kisa cuteness, and commented! Yay!!! 👏 Oh and I decided to make all the characters one year older, because I think it would fit the storyline a bit more.... Anywhoo thank you all for reading, voting, and commenting! Read on!
-------------------

Kisa's POV (13 years of age)
I tossed and turned in my bed. I sighed and looked at my clock, 5:30 am. I got up, took a shower, changed, and to the kitchen.

On the way there I saw Oto-san sleeping on the couch with Pakkun on his tummy. I smiled and shook my head, Poor Oto-san working so hard. He should take it easy for a few days, maybe I'll ask grandfather. I went to the little storage closet and brought out and pillow and a blanket. I carefully lifted Oto-san's head and put the pillow under his head.

"What are you doing?"

I jumped and ended up punching Oto-san's head! He woke with a start, "What the-" I looked him in the eye, "Sleep." And with that his head fell back on the pillow and he was deep a sleep.

I playfully glared at Pakkun, "You scared me." I grabbed him and hugged him to me with one arm while my other was pulling the blanket over Oto-san. He sighed in content and snuggled into the blanket, while Pakkun snuggled to my chest. I blushed but didn't do anything about it. I sighed and unzipped my sweater, "Come on, in. I know your cold."

Pakkun got in my sweater and laid down on my tummy/chest with his head sticking out of my sweater. I zipped my sweater and walked to the kitchen. I took out all the ingredients for pancakes, and bacon. I decided to make Blueberry pancakes because they are Oto-san's favorite. And bacon for Pakkun because he's a very good doggie!!

After making ten pancakes and five bacon strips, Oto-san came into the kitchen, and Pakkun woke up.

Oto-san sniffed the air, "Mmm, what smells good?"

I turned around with the spatula in my hand, "I made you breakfast. I noticed you're working hard, take a break you deserve it."

He smiled, "Thank you."

I nodded, "Oto-san I was wondering if I could sleepover at a friends house for a few days? I mean if it's okay with you." I have this feeling something is gonna happen to naruto. It's not a good feeling.

He nodded while stuffing his face, "Yea, nom, that's fine."

"Eww, don't talk with your mouth full."

"Sorry, this is just so good."

I smiled, "Thank you!" I gave him a kiss on the cheek and a hug, "Love you."

"Love you too!"

I walked out the front door, locking it behind me. I took off my sweater, because I was burning up. It's not uncommon here in Konoha. I jumped roof to roof, but stopped when I saw Sasuke. "Duckie!!!"

I jumped off the roof I was on and landed on his back, "Good morning!"

He gave me one of his rare smiles, "Morning Kisa!" I smiled and ruffled his hair.
He slapped my hand away playfully.

"Why you going to school so early?" I was still on his back laying my head on his shoulder.

"I can ask you the same thing."

I smiled, "I'm not going to school."

"Hn, say hi to the loser for me."

I pulled on his hair, "Ow! what was that for!"

"For calling Naruto a loser! Anyway gotta run, see you later Duckie!"

I ran to Naruto's apartment with excitement, Naruto and I were going to put graffiti all over the Hokage faces! Naruto will be doing the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Hokage, and I'll be doing the fourth because I don't want Naruto to disrespect his dad and I got permission from Minato.