Meeting him and having a best friend!

Kisa's POV
I woke up with Mamuro poking my cheek. "Kisa. Kisa. Kisa."

I growled and grabbed her finger, "Poke me again and I'll snap your finger in two." I opened my eyes and saw my hair turn blue and my eyes were probably blue too. (She's pissed. Better run before she kills you.)

Mamuro's eyes widen, "I j-just wanted to tell you me and dad are going to talk to the Hokage right now, and we won't be back till a little bit after lunch time."

I sighed, and leaned on her. "Why so early?" I yawned and rubbed my eyes.

"It's 10 in the morning. It's not that early. Plus knowing Dad, we're going to be two hours late."

I laid back down on the bed, but had to sit back up because I laid on my tail. Mamuro gave me a kiss and left.

I sighed, and turned over on my other side trying to go back to sleep....
.
.
.
.
.
I can't go back to sleep!!!!!!

I stretched my legs and arms out, and jumped out of bed. I found some clothes on a small bed table with a note.

Dear Little Kisa,
Here's some clothes for you! I got one of my friends to go get clothes for both of you. So um... yea. Love you have a good day.
Love, Dad.

I also found a towel under the clothes.

I sighed in relief, I smelt like a hospital. I hate hospitals.

I went to the bathroom, started the shower and took off my clothes.

~~After shower~~~
I dressed into a cream long dress shirt and a black skirt with a hat to cover my cat ears. I tucked in my tail so that it wouldn't show.

I walked into the kitchen and looked for food.... But however there was nothing. I found another note.

Dear little Kisa,
Hehe there's no food... Sorry! Here's some money if you want there's a ramen shop (you won't miss it) you can get take out ramen there. Please be careful!
Love dad.

I laughed, "Daddy you're so silly."

I grabbed the money and walked out the front door.

---Small time skip---
After a walk to the market, I decided to buy some groceries instead of getting ramen. I got enough food for a month. I also got some mangos!

"You monster!"

I turned my head over to the side to see a boy my age with bright yellow hair, who was about to get slapped by a man with a crowd around them watching.

I dropped the food and ran.

Slap!!

My face flew to the left and blood came out of my mouth. I snapped my head back up to look at the man, and spat the left over blood in my mouth at his face. My arms spread out in front of the boy so that I was protecting him with my whole body.

"If you ever... come near this boy again... I'll kill you with my bear hands. I don't care if I made a promise to protect this village with my life, I will kill you."

The man wiped my blood off his face and pointed at the boy behind me, "Why would you protect this monster! You should be the one trying to hurt him!"

"Because he isn't the monster! You are! Hurting a innocent boy who is three times younger than you are is sick! Take a good look at yourself! You're supposed to be an adult, but you're acting like a 12 year old bully! You are the real monster!" My hair stood up everywhere and was a mixture between Red and Blue. "If you want a real monster look at me!" I took off my hat and untucked my tail. Everyone gasped and backed away.

The man pushed me away and went to hit the boy again but I got in the way. The man didn't stop. He kept hitting, kicking, and whipping till he walked away.

I stood up but fell back down. Man the guy really did a number on me.

"Are you gonna hurt me now?" The boy stood up and backed away.

"Why would I hurt someone I tried so hard to protect? I will never hurt you."

He smiled. "My name's Naru-"

And I blacked out.
.
.
.
(≧∇≦)
.
.
.
.
.
.
\(//∇//)\
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I felt myself on a warm surface when I woke. I sighed in content and snuggled into it.

"Um.. Miss what are you doing?"

I snapped out of my sleepy haze and sat up.

"C-can you please get off me?"

I looked down and saw the boy I saved. I bent down to his face, "I love your eyes." I blushed a deep red color when I realized what I just did. I got up and fixed myself up.

He smiled at me and did the same. "Thank you. For saving me. I'm Naruto."

I smiled, "It's really not problem. I'm Kisa."

He put his hand out if a shake, but I pulled him into a hug. "I hope we can be best friends!"

"We're best friends forever! Believe it!"

We talked for hours and hours, he even grabbed the food I left on the ground when I saved him! And I even made dinner or the both of us. We promised to meet up tomorrow at the park.

But by the time I got home...

"Where were you! Why is your cheek red! Did you get dinner!" Dad grabbed my shoulders and shook me.

"I was with my new best friend. I fell. Yes I ate dinner." I didn't want dad to get mad at the man, even though I was. But it was true I was a monster, but I had people who loved me.

In the end dad forgave me and let me sleep.

---------------------------
Hehe (nervous laugh) Please don't kill me. Sorry I haven't updated in a long time! It's my nephew's birthday!!! Yay!
Kakashi sends his love!
Till next time!