Warming up and crazy meeting!

Kisa's POV

"Can I--" I stopped. What if...

What did I say about "What if's" Princess?

Mamoru!?!? (Akito likes her last name better than her first...you'll find out later.)

Hey! Go head and ask him. I'm sure he'll say yes. Go on!

Okay.

"Kakashi can I call you dad?" I said this with my eyes shut tight, because I was to scared to see his facial expression.

After a few seconds I finally found the courage to open my eyes. I didn't expect to see him smiling down at me, but he was. "Of course you can Kisa. You're my daughter now, and I'd like that very much."

See, what did I tell you?

Shh! You're ruining the moment!

I blushed, when a very loud giggle echoed in my head. "Do you have any pj's I can borrow for tonight...Dad?" Another loud giggle echoed in my head, which made me turn redder.

SHHH!

"Yea, here's a shirt and some sweat pants. It might be to big, but it's the smallest size I had as a kid. I saved some old clothes." He handed me the clothes. "Oh and your bed is ready in your room. Make sure to you use the black blanket, it gets cold at night."

I put the clothes on the table next to us, and gave him a hug. "Thanks dad." I let go, got the clothes and ran to my room, embarrassed. The room was a dark green color, and had a big white tree painted on the wall. The leaves on the tree were all around the room, like they had been blown away by the wind. The bed was a king sized one, and a green cover with a bid black fuzzy blanket at the edge of the bed.

"Wow, it's pretty! Kakashi did a good job!"

I screamed, and faced the person who scared me. And they started screaming too!

Kakashi's POV

I sighed happily. I was so happy that Kisa thought of me as her father. I honestly always wanted to be a father, but I never found the right woman. I took off my mask and ninja headband. I walked into the kitchen and put tea on the stove. I ran my hand through my silver hand and smiled, "I have a kid." I got out a tea cup and started to pour tea into to them when I heard....

Her scream.

Kisa's POV

Dad broke down the door with four kunais in hand, "Kisa!" He threw them at Mamoru!

"What the hell!" Mamoru ran away from dad, but he kept throwing weapons at her. "Kisa, your dad is gonna kill me!!!" She ran behind me and used me as her shield.

I put my arms out, "Dad, stop! Please she's my friend!" Mamoru gripped my right arm tight.

"What!"

I sighed. "At first I knew nothing about her, because she was always in my head. I didn't remember her because her parents put her in my head when I was younger, to protect me. And the when I fainted yesterday, I went into my mind and met her. Now she's here, I don't know how she got here so don't ask me."

Dad looked at Mamoru, she put her hands put in the air in a surrender motion, "I don't know how I got here. I just wanted to, and I did."

Dad sighed, "I'll have to talk to the Hokage about this, but for now go to bed. I love you guys."

Mamoru gasped, "You love me too?" She came out from behind me, and took a few steps closer to dad.

He bent down to our level, "Well of course, I'm sure the Hokage will allow you to stay here with Kisa too, considering your basically part of Kisa. So I love you too. There's only two rooms, so I hope you don't mine sharing." He picked us up and put us in bed. He put the big blanket on us and kissed our foreheads, "Night, love you."

"Love you dad."

"Love you daddy."

~~~~~~~~~~
Hey sorry for keeping you waiting! Hehe ...>_<...
On the pic is Kisa (white haired) and Mamoru (Brown haired)

I don't own the picture, it's from the anime sister princess! Watch it!

Love you guys! Thanks for sticking with this book!