Daddy's friend!

Happy Saturday!
Read on!!

Kisa's POV
It was around 8:00 am when dad woke me up.

"Kisa it's time to get up."

I rolled away from his voice, "Five more minutes." He sighed and pulled my covers away, but I was prepared and had another blanket on top if me under the one he pulled.

He chuckled, "Don't you want to be a ninja?"

My ears perked up, "Mhm." I wagged my tail back and forth.

"Well I'll let you in on a little secret." He leaned forward a bit and made a hand gesture for me to come over to him.

My hair turned pink and I crawled towards him. I leaned and put my ear near his mouth, "They're never late."

I glared at him and laid back down, "Says the ninja who's always late. Nice try dad but I'm going back to bed." I heard him sigh and walk away. I smiled and hugged my pillow.

Splash!

I jumped and clung to the ceiling, "What was that for, ya know?!?"

"Opps my hand slipped." He rubbed the back of his head with his right hand and his left held the bucket. "Now get ready."

He walked out of the room while I walked into the bathroom.

Kakashi's POV
"What was that for, ya know!?!?"

My eye widen. "Oops my hand slipped." I rubbed the back of my head. "Now go get ready."

I walked out of the room and went to mine. I looked over at my bedside table and looked at the picture of my sensei and his wife.

"Ya know!"

She was the only one I knew who said that.

I sighed, great I have a Mini Kushina running around my house. I smiled.

Kushina, Minato, your son is doing just fine. I promise. I miss you. Rin and obtio I miss you guys too.

I sighed, and walked out of my room to start on breakfast with my other daughter Mamuro.

Kisa's POV
I dried my hair with a towel and walked into the kitchen, "What's for breakfast?"

Dad opened the refrigerator, "Um.... Cereal?"

I ran, pushed him aside and looked in the refrigerator, "What!!! But I just brought food like a week ago, ya know!"

Dad picked himself from the floor, "You didn't bring any back home."

I growled, "Who ever took my food is going to die." My grip on the refrigerator handle got to right because the handle broke. I thought back and remembered that I left the food at Naruto's house. I face-palmed, Great!

I grabbed a bowl, some Cereal, and milk. Dad stood in front of me and slowly backed away, "Kisa you and Mamuro are going stay with a friend of mine for a few days till I finish a important mission for the Hokage..."

I trailed off as a dark scary aura came off me, I stopped pouring my milk and gave him a small glare, "No."

He gulped, "I'm sorry Kisa but someone has to take care of you while I'm off doing missions." He sighed a dent down to my level.

"Can't I go with you, ya know?" I placed the milk on the table.

"No, it's to dangerous. You could get hurt." He shook his head.

"But-"

"No Kisa. No means no." He got up and turned around.

What if. My mind got all foggy. "Daddy, what if you die! Then I won't have a daddy anymore! Please don't go!" I ran to him and hugged his legs. I sobbed, "Don't leave!"