You guys know each other?

Okay heres the second part tell me what you think! i have the third part so tell me if i should post it

LILY AND ZAYN TO THE SIDE 

-------------------------------

Lilys p.o.v

"I m a fuckin man you don't get it do ya? Everybody acting like they knew ya? Go uptown New York city biitttchhh-"I turned my alarm off and got up. Ugh I hate morning and stupid alarms. Even though I love drake but whatever. I got up and went to the bathroom and got ready. When I stepped out I heard my phone ringing. Oh dear lord who the hell is calling this early in the morning. "hello" I answered

"LAILA KHAN WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU? WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT GOING OUT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!! GOD YOU STUPID CHILD GET HOME RIGHT NOW!!!!" my stupid mother screamed through the phone. "CALM DOWNN! I am only at Tanias house jeez. Don't act like you care where I am anyways..... I won't be home for a while so don't even bother trying to call again mom. Byeee" I said and hung up. Seriously I can't put up with her this early in the morning. I smelled pancakes and went downstairs to eat.

I went downstairs and saw Tania cooking. "I swear Tania I love your pancakes but honestly hurry upp!!" I said to her she turned around and smiled and said "gosh lily I am trying what died up your ass today?" I laughed and said "mom called me this morning and told me to come home and I said no and told her to stop acting like she cared where I was"

Tania just nodded and said "okay guess you're going to be here today but I have to go visit some friends that just came back yesterday night from America. You want to come with? They would love to meet you." I looked at her and said with wide eyes "me?! Who are they? And how do they know me?" she chuckled and said "I meet them at the mall when they were running away from fans and I saved them. There's five of them Liam, Louis, Niall, Harry and Zayn. And they know you because I told them stories about you and me. Okay so do you want to come with me or go home?"  

I swear these names sound so familiar.  

Especially Zayn, huh? He has the same name as the guy last night. "yeah ill come just let me get ready and finish breakfast" I toke a pancake and started eating, I swear these pancakes are plain amazing.

Anyways I finished and went upstairs to get ready. I toke a shower and wore cheetah print leggings and a cute black top with a pink bow and a pink snapback backwards. Then my usual makeup little bit of eye shadow and eyeliner on top of my eyes and in. Then let my long black with golden highlights hair down with my snapback backwards on top of my head. Yes I dress like that don't judge. I love snapbacks and I love ghetto music you could say like rap, drake, lil wayne, young money, nicki minaj, chris brown, 2 chainz, big sean, kayne west etc.... okay you get the idea. You see I lived in america almost my whole life so I still have the American in me I mean I love London but we just moved here last year cause my dads work so yeah iam not that much of british oh and I was born here but we went to america when I was a few months anyways. I went downstairs and saw Tania all ready waiting. "LEGGO" I screamed startling her. She rolled her eyes and got her keys.

"god lily you toke a lifetime" she said exiting the flat "whatever Tania it wasn't that long and it takes time to look this sexy" I said back  

"I swear to god your so vain and conceited and a little cocky just like zayn" she said and yet again zayn? Who is he? "I AM NOT VAIN OR CONCIETED OR COCKY! How dare you call me that!" I said laughing cause it was so true iam not gonna lie I can be a little vain, conceited and cocky. 

She just shook her head and got in the car. I also got in a turned the radio on and guess what? I put on my ghetto radio station which Tamana hates so much. Well too bad for her.