Irresistible <3

heres the new part guys

THANK YOU FOR THE 1,000+ READS YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING AMAZINGG <3

DEDICATED TO THAT PERSON UP^^ CLICK ON THE ICON SHE IS AMAZING AND I LOVE HER STORY MOMENTS AND THE SEQEUL TRULY MADLY DEEPLY PLEASE CHECK THEM OUT! THERE AMAZING YOU WONT REGRET IT! TRUST ME

COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASEE! At least 3 votes for the next part! ENJOYSS MY LOVELIES!

LILYS POV

"OKAY OKAY OVER THERE! NO NOT THERE, THERE!!" I screamed at the mover guys damn this is harder than I thought. Zayn did get people to decorate it and its looked amazing, I loved it. It was huge and just amazing (picture to the side) "yeah yeah that's good" I said calming down a bit. "Here lily" Louis said handing me a cup of coffee "aww thanks! Sit.." I said patting a spot next to me, he nodded and sat down. I put my head on his shoulder slowly sipping my coffee, don't get me wrong I love Louis like a brother, nothing else.

"It looks good; zayn really went all out huh?" I asked and Louis nodded "yeah that kids crazy about you" he said poking my cheek, I chuckled and said "of course, who won't be crazy about me!(;"

"You are a cheeky one my love" he said and I just chuckled, winking. Then Adriana busted through my door and the others the followed "oh my god this place looks amazing! I can't believe we finally moved in together!" she gushed and I laughed and said "yeah yeah now where's my baby?"

"Right here" zayn said and kissed my cheek

"eww not you! Ahh there you are baby!" I said picking up hatchi and kissing his small face "aww did baby miss mommmy?" I asked in a baby voice and he snuggled into my chest I turned out and saw niall in the kitchen eating, Louis watching t.v, Adriana and harry in a full out make out session, Tania and liam making dinner and zayn pouting.

"aww whats wrong babe?" I asked sitting next to him and he didn't respond, I kissed his cheek "baby?" and he didn't respond then I put hatchi down and he happily waddled off to the kitchen.

I smiled and got onto zayn lap facing him with my legs on his sides. He look everywhere except me and I smirked cause I knew he was jealous but won't ever admit it cause of his huge 'ego' and whispered "zayn?" and he didn't do anything and I placed my lips against him moving them and zayn didn't respond, and I said "zayn baby" against his lips and he didn't respond, damn this boy.

"baby talk" I said anxious for him to talk and he smirked and finally kissed back. I pulled away and raised my eyebrow and said "now what's wrong?" and he just shrugged. "Fine then whatever" I said and walked away.

Went and open the fridge then getting a water bottle and chugging it all down in a sip. "woah girl calm down" Liam said and I just shrugged and threw the water bottle in the trash walking off into my room. I am done with everyone today, so damn tired. I slammed my door and fell on my bed, closing my eyes and then I heard the door open and I groaned "aye some ones in a bad mood" niall said coming in with hatchi following and they both hopped onto my bed.

"no shit, im tired as fack, stupid mover guys where so damn annoying, zayns being an ass, I have a huge headache and don't feel good at all" I said groaning and going deeper into my covers when hatchi jumped in right next to me and cuddled with him. "well I think, I know a solution" niall said and I looked up at him

"oh really what's that?" I asked and he chuckled then replied saying "food and zayn"

I laughed and said "yep food sounds good, omg ice cream! And zayn not so much" he laughed and said getting up "whatevvvverrr I'm calling him" then ran out the door before I could answer. Ugh whatever.