City of love.. or not?</3

LOOK WHOS BACK! yay! lol anyways so so so sorry its late i know i suck at this but love you guys anyways

THIS CHAPTER IS HOT AND SPICYY ;DD I LOVE IT! FULL OF DRAAMMAA! I WANT TO THANKS MY BESTEST OF FRIEND BECAUSE SHE REALLY HELPED WITH THIS! THANK YOU AKA

LILY POV

I headed towards the bathroom after untangling myself from zayns strong arms. Finally our first day in Paris! I turned the shower on, stripped down and got in. But before I did I turned my iPod on and plugged it into my portable speakers, as long as you love me blasting, yes Justin Bieber. You got to admit he has some good music.

My music probably woke zayn up but whatever, he had to wake up sometime. 

I finished my shower up and wrapped myself in a at towel walking back into the room to see a now awake zayn on his phone probably on twitter.

"oh look sleeping beauty's finally awake" I said and winked, zayn didn't even look up and just shrugged.

I rolled my eyes digging in the suitcase look for clothes. I got out skinny black jeggings and a cheetah print shirt. And changed right there cause I don't care about zayn looking obviously he has seen me before and he's too busy on his phone to even bother.

I turned around and to no surprise there he was in the same position on his phone. "Get your lazy ass up and get ready" I said walking out of the room and down to the lobby to get some breakfast. I got myself and zayn some bagel, fruit and coffee then made my way back upstairs.

I opened the door and saw nobody but heard the shower running, so zayn was in the shower.

He finally came out dressed in jeans and a varsity jacket "here's your coffee" I said handing him coffee and he mumbled a thanks, taking it and turning back to his phone.

I rolled my eyes turning on the tv watching some random French show, zayn chuckled and I turned around to see him laughing at his phone. I got up and grabbed his phone from him making him gasp and glare at me.

"WHAT THE FUCK" zayn screamed, I took a step back not expecting him to burst like that. Well then we'll play his game.

"NO DO YOU EVEN HAVE AN IDEA OF HOW FUCKING ANNOYING YOUR BEING RIGHT NOW"?!" I questioned and he was fuming coming towards me. I kept on taking steps back and hid the phone behind my back.

"JUST GIVE ME THE DAMN PHONE LILY" He shouted and walked towards me, I walked backwards until my back hit the wall.

"NO FIRST YOU NEED TO GET OFF THIS GAY THING AND ACTUALLY PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR OWN DAMN GIRLFRIEND YOUR ON VACATION WITH" I screamed right in his face. And he grabbed my shoulders pushing me to the wall "LAILA WHEN I SAY GIVE ME THE PHONE YOU GIVE IT TO ME" He screamed right in my face harshly gripping my shoulders. "You're hurting me!" I whispered and he still didn't say anything.

"GIVE ME THE PHONE LILY" He screamed once, I grabbed his collar then kicked the back of his knee making him loose balance

"YOU WANT THE DAMN PHONE RIGHT! WELL HERE. YOUR JUST MOTHERFUCKIN BASTARD. HERE ZAYN TAKE THE DAMN THING AND DON'T YOU DARE COME AFTER ME, I SWEAR TO GOD. FUCK YOU ZAYN FUCK YOU. GO TO HELL" I screamed the throwing the phone to him and making it hit his chest and I ran out grabbing my coat before he could say anything.

I ran out the damn hotel ignoring the weird looks I was getting from the staff. I marched out walking down the road calming myself. I came here to just to be with, only the two of us.

Damn the first day and were already in a fight. Fuck my life. Today was our day we were supposed to tour the city but are we? No because zayns a dick.