This is reality.

HELLO IM BACK AND I KNOW THIS IS LATE BUT IM SO SO SO SORRY! YOU GUYS HATE ME BUT I LOVE ALL YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE<3 anyways the song is started from the bottom and the pic is Drake and Lil Wayne and her outfit is in the comments. and i absoluetly love the feedback,

PLEASE MEESAGE ME ME IF YOU NEED ANYBODY TO TALK TOO, ILL BE HERE xx 7 votes for the next and 2 comments love you!! xx

Sorry but the end is kinda rushed

ZAYN POV

I paced around the room its about 10 am and I was awake at 8 waiting for lily to wake her dumbass up, honestly I love her but I'm worried about what she might have done last night.

I regret hitting her but it was a in the moment kind of reflex, I love the fact that she's not afraid of me.

It's like I can't stay away from her even if I tried everything she does attracts me to her. Whatever it is maybe her craziness, sense of style, her music style, her rebel vibe, her carefree outgoing self, her cussing, her body, her teasing I don't even know.

I saw her turning from the mirror, I was looking into and my head jerked back, going to her side and handing her water and pills.

She groggily looked up at me and took the pill popping it in her mouth and laying back down.

"No babe, wake up" I sat shaking her a little. Her little hand came out and wacked me away and I smirked getting in bed on the other side and grabbing her waist putting her on my lap.

"What is your problem zayn?" she asked in a small voice curling up to my chest.

I laughed and said "so babe how you feeling? And want to tell me what happened last night?"

She opened her eyes and put her arms around my neck and her head on my chest "I look and feel awful and I got drunk and danced"

I laughed and played with her hair looking at her flawless face "wait how did I get back?" lily asked and I laughed and said

"Your little friend brought you back, how did you meet her anyways?" I asked and she smiled saying

"oh at the store when I was buying bandages for my hands and she was like the only girl who could speak good English here" I nodded but frowned looking down at her hand that she miserably tried to hide under the covers.

"babeeeee" I said taking her hands and examining the little cuts and roughed up knuckles.

"Don't worry about it" lily said taking her hands away. I groaned and kissed her forehead whispering sorry.

She just nodded and closed her eyes holding onto me tighter and falling back asleep. I kissed her head whispering I love you and closing my eyes holding her waist tight and falling asleep.

**LILYS POV**

I woke up and tried to get up but was tied down by zayns arms; I don't even remember what happened last night. All I remember is going to the club and waking up this morning to zayn giving me medicine. Then falling back asleep.

I laid back onto zayns chest and tried to remember what happened last night, it was all so blurry. I remember getting dragged back to the hotel and the cute guy that Ashley was with. Oh shit, Ashley.

I grabbed my phone and saw I had 5 new texts messages. 3 from Ashley and other two from harry and Tania .

I opened Ashley and it all said basically that same thing- that she had to talk to me about something important. Now I'm scared, what if I told her something or did something she wasn't supposed to know. Oh god this could get out to the media and affect our relationship.