Twisted Love.....<3

Hey guys this my first fanfic please read it and tell me if i should post the next chapter(: trust me its better then this one. This one sucks as ass, I was never good at writing first chapter!

and yeah i already have it written gonna post if i know people are actually reading!

photo of lily to the side(:------>

------------------------------

Lily's Part 1

Driving and driving and driving while there are tears streaming down. "UGHHH" I screamed at a red light. Why does she not understand? How can someone be so unreasonable? Why me? I am such a good girl, wait except somthings that shouldnt even matter to her. Now your properly wondering who 'she' is well that's my mother for you. Ugh just because I am not the best child she should at least show some appreciation for my grades or anything I do. Ugh it's all about my little damn sister. Omg I hate her so much she always the little perfect angel. I just need to get away from everyone so I go to the place I always go to have some peace is an old abandoned park with a huge tree. I love this place to just sit here and think.

It's around 9 pm I go and sit down and do the thing that calms me down the best. Smoking. I took one out and took a long drag of it. Then I heard some leaves ruffling behind me, I ignored, I couldn't be bothered by some stupid idiot. Until he yes he came and sat next to me. I turned and look at him.

Damn! He was hot, anyways not the point. He had a black quiff with golden in the front and warming hazel eyes and fit body. "Hey can I have one?" he said referring to my cigarettes. "Oh uh sure" I gave him one and then he just sat there and smoked it. Who the hell is he? Wtf? Why if he here? Omg what if he's a rapist, creeper, stalker, etc... Nahhh he wouldn't just sit here in the dark and smoke with me. "So what's such a beautiful girl like you sitting here alone in the dark smoking doing?" I noticed he had a British accent I mean I had a British accent since we live in London but his was unique oh and my accent well like a American/British. Damn. "Oh nothing just got a lot on my mind lately needed to get away" I replied he just nodded and looked back into the distance. "Umm not to be rude but what are you doing here? Like with me? Do I know you?" I asked. He chuckled and said "no I was just on a walk and saw you sitting here so I thought to come join" he said. I smiled some reason being here with him, it felt safe and comforting.

Then we started talking and getting to know each other, this is what I really needed to get away. After like 2 hours or so I decided that it was getting really late. I found out his name is Zayn Malik, hmmm zayn seems so familiar like I've seen him before. It was really dark out and i couldn't really see him that but I don't know I think my cousin Angela was saying something about a zayn malik. Anyways hes also half pakistani and half british, that's cool like me but I am half pakistani and half American.

He likes to draw and sing and has 4 best mates that are like his brothers. He seems really fun and cool to hang out with.  

"uhh zayn I gotta go it's getting late" I said "ohh yeah will I see you again?" he replied "I don't know do you want to see me again?" I said

"of course of course" he said " well then dummy give me your number so we can hang out again" I said as matter as fact tone. He chuckles and puts his number in my iPhone. 

" thanks for getting my mind off of things" I say while hugging him.

"no problem love, fun talking to you" he says. I kiss his cheek and go to my car and drive to the one place I love.

My cousin, Tania Khan. I love her more than anything, she's my rock. She knows everything about me. She's like the mother I never had, you know the nice loving kind that listen yep that kind of a person. She lives in a penthouse and I come here so much I have my own key and my room here.

Well let me introduce myself properly. My names Laila Khan but I go by lily, I am 17 years old. I have straight black hair with golden highlights  

and brown eyes. I love my dad Ibrahim and my older brother Hamzah hes 22 and also my everything after Tania. He's always been there for me and then there's my dad I love him, I've always been a daddy's little girl. One thing I don't like that he married my american witch of a mother, Rosalinda. Yeah her she's so irritating and so annoying. She thinks she control me well I don't think so. And my god damn sister sabrina, I hate her she's 14 and perfect well in my parents eyes at least. I think she's all fake and a huge drama queen. Anyways I reached her house walked inside to her sitting on her couch, watching TV. "Oh your back" Tania said smiling

I smiled back weakly and said " same same god I can't wait to turn 18 in march and move out" I said sitting down next to her. "And I cant wait for you to move in here with me" she replied Yes you heard it I am going to move in with my cousin when I turn 18 on march 5 and well now its October. Just 5 more months....