°The Beginning°

Hello. I'm Alex Smith. People call me Alex, Smith, Or Al. Well, only my two friends do anyways. Synthia and Heather. We have lunch together and they adore science and math. I'm just the girl who sits there silently, homework done, and straight A's. Although the popular crowd scares me.

         Clarity>>The head bitch... or the head of cheer... already found her heart maker. And what a coinsidence, he's the head Jock. She tells me I'll never find my heart match and if I do... he'll be ugly. Yeah, I don't blame her for saying that... Heather and Synthia haven't either... Thank.God.

         There's me. You're average girl in a high school. Waiting for my heart match. Welcome to my life:( Oh yeah... forgot to mention... I have a brother. Scratch that... annoying brother... Jake Smith.
••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••
•••••••••BEEP! BEEP!•••••••••
                My god damn alarm. I lazily shut off my alarm and it didn't shut up. "Oh my god." I said under my breathe while getting up. I click off and I go out in the hall. "Mom?" I call out. 

        First day of school, so it's still warm. No answer. I groan to myself and I use the bathroom. I finish my business and I go down the steps. I see my dad sitting at he table drinking his coffee and reading the newspaper. "Hey dad." I mumble.

                "You look like sunshine!" He said being sarcastic. I go in the pantry. I pull out cereal and a bowl. I go in the drawer and take out a big spoon.

      The milk was already on the table. "Where's your brother?" My father asked.

"I don't know. And I can care less...." I said getting ready to sit.

"Wake him up?" My father said in a 'duh' tone.

I groan loudly while walking up the steps.

                    I barge into my brother's room. "Jake!" I yell and I pick something random up from his floor and throw it at him. He's the more of a popular brother and I'm his geeky sister. I don't actually care though. Anyways, I throw it at him and he jumps up making me laugh.

        "What!" He said annoyed and sounding sleepy. "School?" I said returning my fathers 'duh' tone but using it on him. He groans. "Get out and let me get ready." He said throwing a pillow at me. "Jerk." I said under my breathe.

               I leave the door and slammed it. I decided to get dressed before I eat.

              Light colored skinny jeans and a navy blue sweater. I put on my black Ugg's and comfy socks. I put my hair in a messy bun and put on my contacts. I grab my bag and I go in the bathroom.

           I put on mascara and eye liner. I also add dark red-ish brown lipstick. I go and knock on Jake's door. "What?" He called. "Hurry!" I said and now I go downstairs.

                   I go to eat and my father tells me I don't have enough time. Great. I grab my bag and I leave. I start walking to school and I hear someone call after me. "Yo!" Jake said. I ignored him. He caught up and we walked in silence to school.

        I have my phone in my back pocket. He's using his texting girls. I don't get why. They have to have the same heart. I walk into school and see a bunch of girls surrounding this guy.

                Is he new? Probably. If he's hot the girls want to see if he has the heart symbol as them. I go to my locker and I put in the combo.

       Then my locker shuts. Slams actually. It's Clarity. "Hey Nerd." She said. I felt a nervous feeling in my gut. "See the new kid yet?" She asked like she's trying to start a conversation with me. "N-No." I hate when I stutter.

            "Well, his name is Angel Waters. Bad boy. You could just tell. He's not showing anyone his wrist so don't scare a hot guy off will ya? Oh, and by the way?Don't talk to him he's mine." She said, flipped her hair, then walked away. 

That skank. All well. He's not going to like me anyways. Then I hear someone clear their throat. I turn my head and meet eyes with a really cute guy. Damn.

               "Why didn't you stick up for yourself?" He said smirking. I looks at his wrists and they're covered with his sleeves. Like mine.

             I don't like people seeing my symbol. I've been made fun of for it. "Why are you not minding your business?" I snap back. Who does he think he is? "I'm Angel." He said his smirk gone. I'm supposed to stay away from this 'Angel' guy. "Cool. Bye."

              I said and he grabs my wrist before I can go. "You didn't answer my question." He said. I get out of his grisp. "And you didn't answer mine." I said.

             "I asked first." What is he 5? "I asked second. Way to point out the obvious." I said smiling, I'm not nervous for once. He chuckled. "You know... why is your wrist covered?"

             He said going to grab it. I pull away. He's annoying as fuck. "I'm not the popular one here okay? I only have two friends and I'll never find my match. If I have my wrist shown Imagine the comments?" I said all in one breathe.

             "You're cute." He said smirking. I smiled at his comment. First time hearing that. "Thanks I guess," I say and he walks with me to whatever class I am going. Angel is nice.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New story...

Hope it's good. It's just the biginning so there's more to come. Hope you like it. Stay tuned(:

-Julia<3