A Visit

Life became quiet again and Win didn't go to any dates which relieved Bright totally. Two weeks passed quickly and everyday were been spent together with Win. Bright was happy and wished for it to never end. Spending his days with Win, even if he was in a koala body was more then he had ever dream of.

He knew it would come to an end one day though, they were already halfway through the break and soon it would be over. When Bright become a human again, he would go back to how he had been, he would keep admiring Win from a far. The difference was only that he had fallen even more for Win. He didn't know that it was possible but he had.

This day had started out as the others and Bright had been doing his most favorite thing, that was sit in Win's lap and being cuddled by him while he ate the leaves and it didn't last long because Mike suddenly burst out opened the door and went in.

"I hate you." Mike said to Win as he threw himself on the couch, landing his face first.

Win only rose an eyebrow at his cousin and Bright was very glad that they were sitting on a different sofa or else they would had been crushed by Mike. "Hello to you too, what bring you to my apartment uninvited?"

Mike just made an indistinguishable sound, Bright recognized he might had screamed loudly but his face was buried in the pillow and got muffled. Bright actually got kind of worried, Mike is his best friend after all and he rarely acted like this. Something must had happened for Win to whine like that.

Win probably sensed it too and he seemed to be slightly concerned but he hid it well. Bright had noticed that Win was good at hiding his emotions but spending time with the other made it easier for him to read Win.

Mike finally turned his head so that he was peeking at both Win and Bright, his eyes seemed almost been haunted.

"It's all your fault." Mike groaned.

"Exactly what is my fault?" Win asked as he hugged Bright tighter.

Win was giving off an air of indifference but Bright knew better. He knew that Win was actually nervous, scared he had done something to hurt his cousin. Bright could feel it on how Win's body slightly tensed before he willed to relax again. Bright was worried too since Mike wasn't his annoying self.

"Do you know what happened?" Mike asked, sitting up and throwing his arms in the air while sighing heavily. "I had to go on a date with the bastard."

Bright blinked a few times before he understood what Mike had meant. So Mike had gone out on a date with Toptap again, the guy Mike had truly liked. Mike almost only dated girls only and he only went on one date with them, never being satisfied or finding someone he truly liked but Toptap had been different.

Even Bright, who was so caught up with his own feelings for Win had noticed just how much Mike had been smitten with Toptap. He also remembered how heartbroken Mike had been after they had ended things.

"He blackmailed you?" Win asked and a hint of concern and worry had left his voice. He must had realized that Mike wasn't actually blaming on him. "It's just one date right? It's not that much of a big deal."

"Not a big deal?" Mike nearly shrieked. "It's a big deal if I'm getting feelings for him again."

"Oh."

Mike made another weird sound and threw himself, face down on the sofa again.

"So you have been on a date with him then?"

"Yeah." Mike replied. "I tried to avoid it and kept creating excuses but last night I had none and went on a date with him."

Right now Bright felt really sorry for Mike and wished he was back in his human form, wanting to be there for his friend. Not that Bright was good at comforting, he just mostly sat there and listened. Something he realized he could do in his koala form too. Plus, Win was there.