Rival

Bright had no idea, how long he was asleep but when he woke up, it was already dark outside and he wasn't in Win's lap anymore. He wanted to pout, he had hoped to be in Win's arms the entire day and never leave. Yet now he was sleeping alone on the couch with Win nowhere in sight. He wanted to find the other, he carefully slipped down from the couch and began searching the apartment for the amazing guy.

It didn't take long before he heard the sound of shower was running. He stopped outside of the bathroom, not knowing what to do. It was probably creepy of him to just sit there and wait but he wanted to see Win as soon as possible. Luckily he didn't have to wait for long before Win came out from the bathroom, seeming surprised to see the koala there.

"Bright~" Win cooed and sat down, his hair was still dripping wet and he had put on a new band aid. It was a bit smaller than the previous one. "Were you lonely without me?"

He wanted to answer that he was, that he had missed Win's touch and smell but being a koala made that hard. Well, he wouldn't have done it as a human either. Honestly, he would have run away out of the apartment a long time ago if he had been a human. The fact that he was a koala, made it hard for him to run away and it didn't seems necessary, being with his crush wasn't as intimidating.

"You slept away the entire day." Win said and grabbed Bright, lifting him up in his arms. Bright immediately wrapped up his limbs around Win's torso, settling in the warmth and hug. "And now I'm going to go to bed but I guess since you're a koala, more sleeping won't hurt you."

It wouldn't, to sleep more sounded wonderful and Bright actually felt tired even if he had slept for hours and apparently he would be allowed to sleep in the same bed as Win, which is like a dream come true. Bright had often fantasied about cuddling with Win in a bed, sleeping in each other's arms. It wouldn't be like he had imagined, since he was a koala and all that but he wasn't going to complain.

Bright buried his head in Win's shoulder as he was being carried to what he assumed was the bedroom. He felt excited at the thought of being in Win's bedroom, he wanted to explore it and learn more about this amazing guy. He was being put down on the bed and he quickly looked around, trying to see anything interesting but there was nothing that could caught his eyes. He would have to check it more thoroughly when he was alone one day. He knew he was being creepy and was invading Win's privacy but he couldn't help it. He just really wanted to learn more about his crush. It's not like Win would find out.

Bright stopped looking around and instead, focused his stare back at Win but had to quickly look away again. Win was in the middle of putting on his shirt and Bright had seen the milky skin on Win's back. Bright was a creep but he was not going to stare at Win who was busy changing. If he had been a human, his face would be in a tomato red by now but since he wasn't, he just felt an inner embarrassment and shyness. Of course he wanted to see Win like this, he would be lying if he said he didn't want to but it felt wrong.

He was relieved to see Win slipping on pajamas. He wanted to smile when he saw the pattern of the pajamas, it was bunnies and teddy bears holding hands. He didn't know that Win could own something so cute. It warmed his heart to see it.

"Oh, Bright, I want you to meet my bunny." Win said, smiling happily as he picked up something from the floor.

Win was hugging a huge, fluffy bunny. Bright just stared at it and didn't move as Win slipped under the bed cover, still hugging the bunny close to him. He just sat there, next to the younger who was trying to sleep. Bright felt extremely jealous over the bunny, he wanted to cuddle with Win. Wasn't cuddling with something alive was better than the object? Bright thought that in his mind.

He honestly felt very offended. His koala body was more fluffy than a stupid fluffy bunny, so why did Win cuddle with it instead? Felt a bit rejected, Bright just fell down into a lying position and cursed the bunny in his mind until he fell asleep.

Bright actually woke up before Win, which he did not mind at all. This meant he could stare at the flawless face for a long time. Win looked so serene an soft, nothing like the tough boy would often be whenever he was at the university. Bright had noticed a quite difference in the Win at the university and the Win at the home.

Win was a kind soul but he didn't accept bullshit and since he was openly bisexual, he always wore a slightly intimidating aura, daring people to mess with him. At home, he was relaxed and more prone to smile. Bright liked seeing the younger man at ease and he had fallen even more for him, even if only a day had passed by.

A groan from Win snapped Bright out of his deep thoughts and he watched as the other moved slightly, arms still hugging the bunny really close. Bright glared at the bunny with his koala eyes but he wasn't sure if it even worked. He really hated the bunny, it was his rival, stealing Win's hugs from him. Maybe he was a being a bit childish but he truly believed he was much a better replacement for the bunny.

Win was slowly dragged out of sleep. He groaned slightly and squeezed his bunny even tighter, moving to lie on his back. After groaning once more, he opened his eyes, nearly getting a heart attack as he saw a small, black eyes staring down at him. He stiffened entirely, feeling confused and a bit scared. Then he remembered yesterday and what had happened.

The koala was just staring down at him, eyes looking completely empty. Win couldn't help but smile and reached out his hand to pat him on the head. He glanced briefly at the clock and decided he had more time to sleep, so he dropped his bunny and instead pulled the koala on top of his torso and hugged him close.

"Bright, let's sleep some more." Win mumbled while rubbing the koala's back.

It felt nice how the koala hugged back, even if his claws were a bit uncomfortable as they were quite sharp but it seemed like the koala was very careful in where he placed his claws. Win was actually a bit surprised, the koala seemed very thoughtful and smart. He didn't know they could be like that.

With the koala lying on his torso, Win wrapping his arms around him and then the two fell asleep once more.

A/N

Sorry for the late update.

So Bright feels jealous over a bunny plushy? Hmmm hahaha. Possessive much?