Addicted

Bright instantly let go of the box and stared towards the owner of the voice with guilt. Win was standing there, glaring at him with his arms crossed. Bright dropped his head down in shame. He heard the other coming closer but he didn't dare to look up.

"Ahh!" Win exclaimed loudly and grabbed the sides of Bright's face, squishing it. "I can't be mad at such a cute little fluff ball." Then he pressed a quick kiss on top of the furry head, making Bright's heart nearly explode. If Win kept on doing this, then Bright was afraid that he wouldn't survive his stay here.

"You want more food right?" Win hummed and grabbed the box, opening it without any trouble and setting it down on the table again. "I will let you eat as much as you want but you're not allowed to whine after more. We will have to wait until tomorrow when more of your food will come."

If it would be possible, then Bright's eyes would be shining. Win was so kind, his crush was a really amazing person. Someone who was beautiful inside and outside. Filled with gratitude and a bursting sense of happiness, Bright grasped a few leaves and stuffed them into his mouth as he watched the amazing person that was Win.

Win was staring back at him, eyes fond and a soft smile on his lips. It made Bright a bit shy and he averted his eyes, not daring to look at Win as he kept eating his food. One of the chairs made a scrapping sound as it was dragged against the floor, then Win was sitting right in front of him, his elbows on the table and he was propping his head up with his right arm. There was very little distance between the two and Bright felt his heart skipped and he stopped eating and he couldn't look away from Win's perfect face.

Had he been in his human body, he would flustered and would have gulped loudly. He never had the opportunity to stare at Win up close before and it made him realize that he was even more amazing than he thought. His skin looked smooth, his eyelashes, his dark and inviting eyes that full of warmth, his hair nearly shining and that lips though.

Bright felt horror consume his little body and his heart nearly stopped. Blood flowed on his cheek. He had just hurt Win Metawin. His crush. Guilt churned in his stomach and he felt a strange urge to cry but no tears came. Instead, he could only watch as Win swore again when he noticed the blood and jumped out of the chair, heading for what Bright assumed was the bathroom.

He completely lost his appetite and just stared down at the table. Then he lifted his paws and looked at them. He had to remember how his claws were sharp, even if they were short. Time passed, he had no idea how long but finally Win got out from the bathroom, his cheek covered with a huge band aid. It definitely didn't help calm his guilt.

Win sat down on the chair again and stared at Bright but there was no anger in his eyes. "Remind me to never let your little paws come near my face again." Win patted the top of Bright's head and smiled. "Aww, you almost look like you are feeling guilty. Don't worry, it wasn't a deep cut, just a scratch. It will be gone in no time."

Bright felt reassured at those words but he was angry at himself for hurting Win. He needed to be careful. He wanted so badly to apologize but he wouldn't be able to because he was stuck in this damn body.

"Aren't you going to eat the rest of your food?" Win asked, sounding genuinely confused. Then he laughed, the pretty sound soothed Bright. "And you worked so hard to get them."

Bright looked down at the leaves again, staring at the tempting green leaves. He had worked so hard for them. Very hard and they were so delicious, never he had anything tasted so good before.

"I knew you are not going to be able to resist the temptation." Win said with an amusement as Bright had grabbed a leaf and was currently shoving it into his mouth.