Anger

Win's brother left after a few hours and Bright had woken up by the time Win followed his brother to the door to bid him a goodbye. Bright had followed them too, not wanting to be too far away from Win.

Sleeping so much was both a curse and a blessing. Life as a koala wasn't the most exciting and there was so much he couldn't do. Therefore, it was good to sleep for most of the day away but it also meant that he wasted a lot of time he could have spend with Win.

Bright sat on the floor and watched as Win hugged his brother and waved at him. Words couldn't describe how relieved  Bright was when he learnt that the main in the picture he had seen is Win's brother. He seemed like a nice person too. Someone who cared deeply for his brother and Bright instantly liked the guy.

He slowly snapped out of his thought and blinked a few times. Feeling confused that Win wasn't standing by the door anymore. Apparently, the younger had walked past him without Bright noticing. Quickly he began crawling back to the living room, wanting to find Win, he was nowhere to be seen but a slow sound from the kitchen caught his attention and he got there as fast as he could with his short limbs.

He knew it was creepy that how he wanted to be by Win's side 24/7 but he had to take advantage of the opportunity while he still could. He wasted so much time by sleeping and one day he could turn back to a human and he wouldn't get the chance to be around Win like this anymore.

As he arrived at the kitchen, he found out that Win was making dinner and Bright just sat down and observed the other move around. Bright himself could be extremely clumsy sometimes, so it was fascinating to watch how Win always moved like that as if he was walking on a runway.

Watching Win making food for himself made Bright craved for more leaves. He knew there were more left and the last he had seen them, they had been on the kitchen counter, so he quickly went over to where he had been seated before Way arrived. He wasn't sure if he would be able to climb up there by himself but he still tried anyway.

He stood on his legs and made himself as tall as possible, trying to reach on of the handles on the drawer. He reached it but the only thing he managed to do was to open the drawer. The sound of the drawer been opened and cutlery moved inside made Win alert about his presence.

"Bright, what have I said about climbing?" Win sighed and bent down to pick him up. "You want your leaves right?" Then he placed Bright on the counter who happily reached for the box of leaves there. He decided to only take a few leaves so that they could eat together.

"It's almost like you wait until you can eat with me." Win commented right before he took a mouthful of spaghetti. Bright watched as Win chewed his food carefully before swallowing it. "But I know it can't be that because koalas aren't that smart right?"

Somehow during dinner, Win had accidentally nudged his can of soda and it spilled out all over the table and Bright who had been lying down on his back got the sticky substance all over his fur.

"Oh shit!" Win exclaimed and quickly got up and lifted Bright, arms outstretched so that he wouldn't get the soda on himself. "I'm so sorry Bright. Now we have to get you clean up."

And just minutes later, Bright was sitting in the bathtub while water was slowly being filled in. Win stopped the water when the water level reached Bright's legs and began to washing Bright's fur.

Bright had been afraid that the koala body won't be too fond of water but it was okay. He also didn't mind the fact Win's hands were rubbing his back, getting the stickiness out of the fur. It was like a wonderful massage and Bright nearly dozed off. He was almost disappointed when the 'massage' finished and Win was drying him with a towel.

As they watched a film, a thought struck Bright. He realized that Win had never been with his friends this entire time. He felt guilty since Win probably felt that he couldn't head out for too long when there was a koala living in his apartment. He was probably ruining Win's break but then again, this was technically Mike's fault. Just the thought of that, cleared up his consciousness slightly.

Of course Bright fell asleep and the next time he woke up was when Win was placing him on the bed. Bright immediately sat up and found his rival already seated on the bed. Win would often cuddle the bunny plushy to sleep and Bright wished it could be him instead.

As Win was changing into his pajamas, Bright saw his chance. He quickly went over the bunny and grabbed it, then he went to the edge of the bed and threw it on the floor. He felt very satisfied to see it fell down on the floor, lying there cold and abandoned. He turned around again and was planning on heading back to sit in the middle of the bed but froze when he saw Win was staring at him with an amused smile.

"Did you just push my bunny out of the bed" Win laughed and shook his head slightly. "Do you want me to cuddle with you instead?" Win settled down on the bed and pulled Bright into his arms. "It's just that I'm scared to crush you, you know?" He seemed worried for a second but then smiled widely. "But I guess you can just dig your claws into me if I do that, so cuddling should be okay."

Bright wanted to smile and pump his fist in the air. Finally he got that stupid bunny out of the picture. Now Win understood that it would be much better to cuddle with a fluffy koala. He fell asleep as a very happy koala, feeling the warm body of Win surrounding him.

Bright woke up the next day and nearly got his heart out of his chest as he fully woke up and found out why there had been a loud banging sounds. At first he was afraid something horrible would happen, that someone had broken in to the apartment but it was soon clear that that wasn't the case.

No, instead of seeing burglars, he only saw Win holding something in his hands as he repeatedly slammed it against the floor. It was obvious that he was pissed off and Bright actually got scared. He knew that Win wasn't someone to mess with but he had never anticipated to see this kind of anger in the other.

When he noticed what Win was slamming against the floor, he was suddenly felt very glad that he hadn't fully replaced the bunny. He actually felt a bit sorry for it. Just a bit though.

Bright just watched as Win kept working out his anger and saw how it slowly dissipate  until he threw himself on the bed to lie on his back, Win's head landing close to him.

Win turned his head and stared at Bright. "Sorry you had to see that. I just encountered some guys from the university when I was out to buy something."

Bright wanted to know what happened and what they had done but since he couldn't talk, he could only lie down next to Win and nuzzled his head into Win's cheek.

"So cute. Are you trying to cheer me up?" Win laughed but he could still hear the underlying anger and the slight hurt there. "Tell me Bright, why do narrow minded people existed? And why can't they just be quiet? No one is interested in their stupid ass opinions anyway."

Bright could easily draw a conclusion on what had happened. Sometimes Win would get harsh comments about being bisexual but he had always thought those never made any impact on the guy. Win had always seemed like a strong wall, everything people threw at him would just bounced off. He would also not hesitate to stand up and fight back. He knew better now though, that is the safe confines of his home, he vented out his anger and frustrations. He could also see that Win was hurt. Those comments did get to him and they did hurt him.

Win after all is just a human and human are not invisible. Bright wanted to badly to comfort him but he could only climb on top of Win's torso and hugged him close, bury his face in the warm neck.

It seemed to help a bit though as Win laughed again. This time true happiness was there is his voice.

"Thank you, Bright."

A/N

Double update for today, phewwwww.

Hope you guys enjoy ~~